Home

FIFA 18 Wishlist: Features We'd Like To See

This is a discussion on FIFA 18 Wishlist: Features We'd Like To See within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-02-2017, 10:48 PM   #17
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: FIFA 18 Wishlist: Features We'd Like To See

The biggest thing for me: Fix the stupid ratings system so that if a star player on the CPU controlled teams has a bad game the first game of the season, he's not stuck on the BENCH for the rest of the year!
#WeAreND
Old 05-05-2017, 09:24 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 1
I would like the ability to control multiple teams in one offline manager career rather than controlling only one team. It would be nice to have multiple users have the ability to control separate teams in an online career mode. Career mode co-op where you and a few of your friends could control your favorite team together would also be enjoyable. I would also love to see career stats for players. It would be nice to chart the growth of the youth phenom or key player you signed a few years ago by being able to view his profile and see if his goal and assists tallies improved or dropped over the last few years. Commentary has to adjust more. Every national team game has just about the same commentary "(enter any country name here)________ are asking questions."
Old 05-07-2017, 05:58 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

This may be far fetched but create a league

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 05-07-2017, 10:23 PM   #20
Pro

OVR: 7

Playable reserve leagues for our younger players. Including the USL for those of us that play with MLS teams.

Expansion mode. The MLS has said it wants to expand to 28 teams allow us to either create a team or take non-affiliated USL teams (Sacramento Republic for example) and add them to the MLS or even other leagues around the world.
Old 05-08-2017, 07:00 PM   #21
MVP

Thrash13's Arena

OVR: 7
Adding USL teams would be a nice start for me along with a much improved MLS Career Mode. It's slowly become a top 8 or 10 league in the world, and it deserves more attention. Adding USL teams would sure help with the US Open Cup if nothing else.

I've enjoyed FIFA 17 quite a bit, but I'm all for career mode additions. I'm not a big FUT fan, so I always hope less attention is focused on that. I'm out of luck I know! Lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2017, 03:36 AM   #22
Rookie

plyrically's Arena

OVR: 6

JUST cuz i'm a details guy- Things that SHOULD be standard .

*Variable net LENGTH- two sides to the spectrum (Italy - small length =/= Brazil- long length EPL - medium).
*One player Kick off!!
*Coin Toss/Flag exchange

*More commentators.

Danké!
You won't always be the best shooter. You won't always be the best rebounder, or defender, either. What you can always do the best though, is play hard. Once you do that, Everything else will take care of itself.
Old 05-09-2017, 08:47 AM   #23
Rookie

nerd_rock's Arena

For both Player Career and especially Manager Career I'd like the option of CPU vs. CPU. With Manager Mode acting as coach mode from other games where you can adjust formations and tactics on the fly as well as plan subs.

For Player Career since you have the options of playing as a real player (Messi, Ronaldo, etc...) give us the option to choose a player from Free Agents or Rest of The World without having to customize and add them to a team first. Since it's fantasy play anyway also give us the option to choose a player from the Classic XI, maybe I want to see Cantona or Zico in the EPL.

AI on pretty much any difficulty refuse to take shots unless they are wide open in the box or get a header from a cross. On a higher difficulty they can have 70% possession and 1 shot on target taken and lose 1 - 0. Make them take more chances and get creative.

Have teams and players play with their real style of tactics (kind of like PES). Just because Real Madrid, Arsenal, BVB, and Barca play a 4-3-3 doesn't mean they play the same way, especially for an entire game. Wingers still always seem to dribble into the corner far too much.

Last edited by nerd_rock; 05-09-2017 at 08:50 AM.
Old 05-09-2017, 12:38 PM   #24
Rookie

WHen is EA PLay date?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »