Home

FIFA 18 Wishlist: Features We'd Like To See

This is a discussion on FIFA 18 Wishlist: Features We'd Like To See within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-17-2017, 03:08 PM   #33
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 18 Wishlist: Features We'd Like To See

Quote:
Originally Posted by papinho81
Don't know where the wind will take me. I am currently playing fifa 16 so who knows.
Fifa16 is actually a pretty good game, especially with the latest updates last year. It's only now the version finally gets the recognition it should have had already last year. But let's see what's happening, I currently do not have the greatest expectations for 18 compared to gameplay that's crucial. There will certainly be a lot of gimmick in 18, like eating candy cross, light and airy and quickly forgotten.
Ok, back to topic ... wish list ...
Old 05-17-2017, 04:35 PM   #34
Rookie

mroctober316's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Mathematics
Bring back creation center!
I think this is one of the main reasons why I stopped purchasing FIFA. Had so much fun with created teams and players.
Old 06-05-2017, 06:57 AM   #35
Rookie

Read an article stating FIFA 18 may have the Champions League license? Any truth to this? And will FIFA 18 have Serie A license back? Currently in manager mode with Manchester City and BPL license is awesome but I am a die hard Juventus fan.

Wishlist-
1) team intro's example: (Juventus) YouTube to watch what im talking about
2) Champions League & Europa League tournaments
3) serie A license and other licenses
4) actual crowd chants
5) weather changes/day & night
6) player more realalistic- tattoo's etc, goal celebrations

Please feel free to add and respond. Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2017, 02:22 AM   #36
Rookie

I hope they improve the first touch controls to be similar to the way PES has done it in the last few iterations. It's such a smooth system. Unfortunately I don't see how they can do it without it being a straight ripoff of PES. I'd also like to see slow players (Mertesacker, Llorente, etc.) be viable options because of their physicality. This is also one of the few aspects that I feel PES has been doing a lot better in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giofinest
Read an article stating FIFA 18 may have the Champions League license? Any truth to this?
I highly doubt it. The PES 2018 demo shows that they still have the Champions League.

Last edited by SophBegg; 06-07-2017 at 02:50 AM.
Old 06-08-2017, 09:07 PM   #37
Rookie

SteveFBC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giofinest
Read an article stating FIFA 18 may have the Champions League license? Any truth to this? And will FIFA 18 have Serie A license back? Currently in manager mode with Manchester City and BPL license is awesome but I am a die hard Juventus fan.

Wishlist-
1) team intro's example: (Juventus) YouTube to watch what im talking about
2) Champions League & Europa League tournaments
3) serie A license and other licenses
4) actual crowd chants
5) weather changes/day & night
6) player more realalistic- tattoo's etc, goal celebrations

Please feel free to add and respond. Thanks
KONAMI have the rights to the Champions League until 2019 with an option for another 3 years (so I read a year ago).
I did notice (and mentioned in my review video of the Ronaldo trailer) that they appear to have the rights to the World Club Championships, so maybe that is what they were referring to.
Regarding Serie A, they may get it, depends on the league itself, talks broke down and nobody currently has the license for it, oddly enough.
Old 06-09-2017, 08:34 PM   #38
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveFBC
KONAMI have the rights to the Champions League until 2019 with an option for another 3 years (so I read a year ago).
I did notice (and mentioned in my review video of the Ronaldo trailer) that they appear to have the rights to the World Club Championships, so maybe that is what they were referring to.
Regarding Serie A, they may get it, depends on the league itself, talks broke down and nobody currently has the license for it, oddly enough.

Thank you for clarifying. I think FIFA can do a better job with the Champions League. Hopefully they get Serie A back. Would there be any way of uploading intro's into the game?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 06-14-2017, 02:09 PM   #39
Rookie

I'm way late to the party... but one thing I'd add would be the CPU's ability to perform special moves. Seems to be. That only user controlled teams can perform them which actually kinda sucks IMO.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »