Home

NHL 13 Ratings Revamped

This is a discussion on NHL 13 Ratings Revamped within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2012, 04:22 PM   #33
MVP

Al_Tito13's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: NHL 13 Ratings Revamped

Oh no, I thought it would be for the 360. Is there a way to at least get a spreadsheet with all your player ratings?
Old 09-14-2012, 04:55 PM   #34
Pro

puckhead73's Arena

OVR: 6

Absolutely. The spreadsheet right now has the transactions and what not, but we weren't posting the individual attributes to it, as it adds so much time. I would be more than happy to give you access. Maybe you could give us feedback on the Habs?
Old 09-14-2012, 07:26 PM   #35
MVP

Al_Tito13's Arena

Yes, I would like to have access and if you wish, I may give you my feedback on the Habs or on other teams if I find something off. Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2012, 09:49 PM   #36
Pro

puckhead73's Arena

Excellent! PM me your email address and I will get you added. The original Habs editor we had really tended to overrate his players, and when we justified our ratings to him with stats he eventually quit the project because he couldn't support some of the ratings we gave. Hopefully, you can be more objective. (the players in question were Pacioretty- 83 OVR, and Cole- 83 OVR.) Your feedback would be more than welcome.
Old 09-14-2012, 09:50 PM   #37
Rookie

Thelastnova's Arena

OVR: 2

Can't say I'm not even happier than I already was about this game. I'm digging it so far, I messed with the rosters a little. Didn't see any big names get moved or buried. A little upset with the lack of editing you can do to the players but that's it. EASHL is pretty awesome this year! I'm so glad I have a ps3 now, pretty darn awesome. Thanks Puckhead and to all who have collaborated with you. I could help to if you need any. I'm a sharks guy and since I did a roster set last year I'm not biased at all. So glad I don't have to see Torrey Mitchell's fake face anymore on the sharks! Out of all the generic faces in the game he has always had the worst.
Old 09-14-2012, 10:31 PM   #38
Pro

puckhead73's Arena

Thanks Nova! if you PM me your email address I will get you added. We have our OVR's setup, but we didn't have anyone knowledgeable on the sharks on the team, if you could take a look and throw your recommendations in a column next to our recommended OVRs that would be great!
Old 09-14-2012, 10:42 PM   #39
MVP

Al_Tito13's Arena

PM sent...
Old 09-15-2012, 12:01 AM   #40
MVP

Simple Mathematics's Arena

OVR: 11

Welcome to the team Nova and Tito! By the way- the Sharks are my second favorite team. I love Patrick Marleau.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters »