Home

NHL 13 Revamped: 2013-2014 Season

This is a discussion on NHL 13 Revamped: 2013-2014 Season within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-18-2014, 10:18 PM   #281
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 13 Revamped: 2013-2014 Season

Oh ok, I saw above the links last updated 3/4/2014. So I assumed they were updated up as of that date with current rosters. My bad, I had all updated rosters and overwrited them with this file haha. Guess I'll go with the other updated rosters until you guys get finished up. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2014, 12:49 PM   #282
Rookie

steve.mcneil's Arena

NHL 13 Revamped: 2013-2014 Season

Hey guys. Just wanted to give you guys an update. Currently the NHL is pretty close to being Trade Deadline GM ready. We are working through attributes and player info and should be finished with NHL soon. AHL rosters are accurate to Revamped 14 and a few extras they missed. Contracts are about halfway done. CHL has been started. That will probably be the most labor intensive process.

I want to leave the floor to you guys to tell us any prospects/players you want us to make sure to include. We are trying to make everything accurate to the 14 team's roster. So if anyone is missing and you want to make sure they are in let us know.

Thanks for your patience!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-27-2014, 08:42 AM   #283
hgg
Rookie

hgg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by keeperswilly
Oh ok, I saw above the links last updated 3/4/2014. So I assumed they were updated up as of that date with current rosters. My bad, I had all updated rosters and overwrited them with this file haha. Guess I'll go with the other updated rosters until you guys get finished up. Thanks.
Hey man, which rosters do you use for now? I made the same mistake...
Old 04-06-2014, 01:11 AM   #284
Rookie

OVR: 2

Any further updates on this? Really appreciate all the time and hard work that goes into these rosters. Looking forward to using this Revamped set with trades etc intact. Thanks again!
Old 04-06-2014, 10:36 AM   #285
TrueSim Projects-Creator

Cycloniac's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by captcrash83
Any further updates on this? Really appreciate all the time and hard work that goes into these rosters. Looking forward to using this Revamped set with trades etc intact. Thanks again!
The trade deadline version is nearly complete, and should be ready in the next 7-10 days.

The opening night version is still being prepared for BAGM, and will take a little more time.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2014, 07:19 PM   #286
Rookie

Thrax's Arena

First ever post WOOO!

I've signed up to OS largely to set this topic to watched/subscribed to keep up with updates. Been stalking the boards without signing up for a couple of months since getting back into the NHL and its video games (I say back into, more properly into watching/following NHL and back into the games).

Already use some NHL13 sliders from here, and I'm excited for a full, BAGM ready version of the 2013/14 rosters. Huge respect for all the work and effort that goes into something like that.

Now to sit tight and patiently await the full release.
Old 04-13-2014, 07:30 PM   #287
TrueSim Projects-Creator

Cycloniac's Arena

OVR: 13

Everyone, once again we are very close to being finished, and have started BAGM testing.

We have decided to release a BAGM-ready version of the rosters that is up to date, rather than releasing an opening night version as well due to time constraints. In doing so, we are ensuring that this final release will be as authentic as possible. Over 1000 players in the NHL, AHL and CHL have had their ratings re-done, and we are still tweaking. We have also greatly reduced the free agent pool, and the quality of free agents available at the start of your season.

Note: when starting your BAGM, you will be presented with a message saying that some teams are not cap compliant. This simply means that a few teams are below the 2013 NHL cap because salaries have been reduced for many players after the lockout. To correct this, the CPU will simply sign a few free agents who will most likely play on those teams AHL affiliates, so it is not a big deal.

We are excited to finally complete this project because we want to enjoy it for ourselves, just as much as you do.

Old 04-15-2014, 11:16 AM   #288
Rookie

Awesome. Can't wait! I may be switching to MLB 12 for a little bit, but that will simply make the wait a little easier

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters »