Home

NHL 13 Revamped: 2013-2014 Season

This is a discussion on NHL 13 Revamped: 2013-2014 Season within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-05-2014, 01:36 PM   #345
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 13 Revamped: 2013-2014 Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cycloniac
I'll usually sim a week, play a week, then repeat.

I'll usually best line, then tweak if need be if any injuries occur, certain lines aren't producing etc.
OK Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2014, 02:36 PM   #346
Rookie

kcmr11's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianVM29
Thanks for this awesome updates!

A quick question in Be a GM mode. Do you:

1.) Sim per game (edit lines if needed),
or
2.) Sim entire season (set the assistant coaches = "yes")
Yeah Brian I do something similar to what Cycloniac does. I will play about ten games and then sim ten games so I play half the season. I notice injuries occur more often while simming, just a side note. Only difference between him and I is I tend to not best line my own team because players will progress more with more ice time. So for example I like using the wings and I will have Nyquist on the first line and Tatar on the second that way those guys will get better faster. I plan on putting Mantha right into the second line as well after my first GM season that way he grows. Thanks for the interest Brian! Enjoy these rosters my man
Old 06-05-2014, 02:49 PM   #347
Rookie

steve.mcneil's Arena

Quote:
Thanks for this awesome updates!

A quick question in Be a GM mode. Do you:

1.) Sim per game (edit lines if needed),
or
2.) Sim entire season (set the assistant coaches = "yes")

I'm kind of the same with these guys. However, I do not like guys like Morrow, Roy, Ott so I tend to go with more skill in my lineup than grind. I plan on playing through win streaks and when I lose simming about 10 or so games. Also will play marquee matchups like against Chicago, LA, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-05-2014, 03:06 PM   #348
Rookie

OK, I just tried out the latest version. Here's what I found out:

Be a GM - after the draft, I checked my drafted players under the contract category to check there ratings. I noticed that if I looked at them under the "Rookie" column, some of them cannot be found, But if I check the "All skaters" column, all of them are there. (e.g. Brandon Perlini)

Season Mode - I did a few trading prior to the start of my first game against "Montreal". Now when I simulate up to the first game, the system hangs. It did not proceed to the next day.

Does anybody encountered this issue?
Old 06-05-2014, 03:17 PM   #349
TrueSim Projects-Creator

Cycloniac's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:

Be a GM - after the draft, I checked my drafted players under the contract category to check there ratings. I noticed that if I looked at them under the "Rookie" column, some of them cannot be found, But if I check the "All skaters" column, all of them are there. (e.g. Brandon Perlini)

Season Mode - I did a few trading prior to the start of my first game against "Montreal". Now when I simulate up to the first game, the system hangs. It did not proceed to the next day.

For the BAGM issue, make sure you press x (or square for PS3) to toggle between Main Roster and Prospects (In the System).

Old 06-05-2014, 03:32 PM   #350
Rookie

kcmr11's Arena

Quote:

Yeah we had a ton of things to worry about with all those prospects so a few of them might have slipped through the cracks. It's just a matter of checking the box labeled rookie on each player in NHLView. They will all be there though like you said if you look at all skaters rather than just rookies. Sorry for that.

As far as the Season mode question goes I am not sure why that would be happening. We never tested these in that mode, only GM, so there might be small issues like that we never ran into with the GM mode. Cycloniac might be able to help out with that one but I know that these work great in BeaGM

NHL REVAMPED TEAM - Self-Proclaimed Prospect Extraordinaire

NHL 13 REVAMPED ROSTER: 2013-2014 SEASON
http://goo.gl/Gmb9sf
Old 06-05-2014, 03:50 PM   #351
Rookie

steve.mcneil's Arena

Quote:

I've had this issue in playoff mode a long time ago and now I don't use that mode. Not sure what the issue is.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2014, 04:01 PM   #352
TrueSim Projects-Creator

Cycloniac's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve.mcneil
I've had this issue in playoff mode a long time ago and now I don't use that mode. Not sure what the issue is.

I recall this happens because a team or teams may not be best lined.

All NHL teams were best lined prior to release, so maybe it has to do with AHL.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters »