Home

love EA's customer support (ugh)

This is a discussion on love EA's customer support (ugh) within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-20-2012, 04:09 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 4
love EA's customer support (ugh)

I called today about the freezing. They had me disable media service connection (ps3) which it already way, delete the game data, re install the patch, and ok we're good. Nope still froze while guy was on the phone. He then tells me delete all your saved data. I said I did this the last time I called and now I am calling again. His answer? "Well thats all the troubleshooting we can do. Your best bet might be to get NHL 13 when it comes out in the Fall." Thanks EA much appreciated!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2012, 05:21 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Strange I never had those freezes people are expirimenting. I wonder if that's caused by some side-effects from other games are system config.
Old 02-20-2012, 05:33 PM   #3
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: love EA's customer support (ugh)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangers1724
I called today about the freezing. They had me disable media service connection (ps3) which it already way, delete the game data, re install the patch, and ok we're good. Nope still froze while guy was on the phone. He then tells me delete all your saved data. I said I did this the last time I called and now I am calling again. His answer? "Well thats all the troubleshooting we can do. Your best bet might be to get NHL 13 when it comes out in the Fall." Thanks EA much appreciated!
i feel sorry for you and those people experiencing this freezing. with that statement, it added insult to a much damaged trust in EA.
Old 02-20-2012, 06:37 PM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie12
Strange I never had those freezes people are expirimenting. I wonder if that's caused by some side-effects from other games are system config.
360 or ps3? I am on ps3 and it seems most of the freezing occurs on there.
Old 02-21-2012, 04:25 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 15

rangers try xbox 360 and see which doe's ain't freeze and try to get a 250 gigabyte one
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2012, 05:18 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackXEyes
rangers try xbox 360 and see which doe's ain't freeze and try to get a 250 gigabyte one
thanks but i cant justify getting a console for one game. and im loyal to ps3 for MLB the show.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »