Home

Cycloniac's NHL 14 Music Pack

This is a discussion on Cycloniac's NHL 14 Music Pack within the EA Sports NHL Sounds Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Sounds Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Should I re-do the goal horns without crowd noise?
Yes; I can barely hear them. 4 19.05%
No; it adds to the immersion and the horns sound great as they are. 15 71.43%
It doesn't matter to me. 2 9.52%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-15-2013, 08:19 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Cycloniac's NHL 14 Music Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cycloniac
No, I don't have any home win tracks done yet. I know a few off the top of my head, but I'll need you guys' help with the information.

Does home win play the goal horn first? I know in NHL 13, the custom goal horn goes off for a few seconds before a song from EA TRAX plays. I ask because I need to know whether to include the horn, or just the win song.
Did a test, using a normal song. Looks like it played the first couple of seconds of the Goal Horn and then Played my song for 40 Seconds straight afterwards

Hope that helps
Old 10-15-2013, 09:16 PM   #34
Rookie

Quote:
You need to burn CDs to your Xbox 360 HDD.
any chance you could make a video tut?
Old 10-15-2013, 10:10 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
No, I don't have any home win tracks done yet. I know a few off the top of my head, but I'll need you guys' help with the information.

Does home win play the goal horn first? I know in NHL 13, the custom goal horn goes off for a few seconds before a song from EA TRAX plays. I ask because I need to know whether to include the horn, or just the win song.
The Lightning play a bit of Thunderstruck and then something else that I couldn't hear.

As far as the goal horn, I couldn't tell you as I'm currently using default horns and custom songs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2013, 10:25 PM   #36
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

OVR: 8

Hey, Cycloniac. Got a question. About the alternate intro and goal songs. If I add them to the regular team intro and team goal song playlists and then put them in their catagories in-game, will they alternate, or do you know?
Old 10-15-2013, 10:54 PM   #37
Rookie

luisletta30's Arena

OVR: 2

Hi first off this is an excellent music pack I actually just finished downloading everything, i had the Nhl 13 one so I had to download this again. I do have a question though about the actually goal horns. I've been testing these and I noticed that the goal horns would sound kind of later than usual. I mean I score a goal at home and the goal horn doesn't go on till like 3-5 seconds after. Is this happening to anyone else? You probably can't control this but do you by any chance why this is ? Thank you!
Old 10-15-2013, 10:59 PM   #38
Rookie

luisletta30's Arena

OVR: 2

By the way regarding to my above reply. I did put the goal songs under goal horn
Old 10-15-2013, 11:56 PM   #39
Rookie

blueandwhite's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by luisletta30
Hi first off this is an excellent music pack I actually just finished downloading everything, i had the Nhl 13 one so I had to download this again. I do have a question though about the actually goal horns. I've been testing these and I noticed that the goal horns would sound kind of later than usual. I mean I score a goal at home and the goal horn doesn't go on till like 3-5 seconds after. Is this happening to anyone else? You probably can't control this but do you by any chance why this is ? Thank you!
I've had this problem too, thought it's better/worse depending on the arena. Not sure what can be done about it.
Old 10-16-2013, 04:34 PM   #40
Rookie

Lightbulb Re: Cycloniac's NHL 14 Music Pack

Simply Incredible. Thanks for all that you do.

I'm having a strange error though. I've used your music packs in the past and have never had problems, however when I try to copy the files over from a USB drive to the PS3, it displays that there are no files in the various folders. Is there a compatibility issue with the file types? When I load up my USB drive on my computer, I can see that they're all within the respective folders....

Last edited by StLHokie; 10-16-2013 at 05:04 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Sounds Forum »