Home

EA UFC 2 Bugs and Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on EA UFC 2 Bugs and Glitches Thread within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2017, 11:11 PM   #209
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: EA UFC 2 Bugs and Glitches Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylaugh
no1 else is having a problem with being matched with division 8 and 7 when you are division 4-5 in ranked?
Lol. I've never been matched up more than +/- 2. Maybe just luck, but I have maybe like 1500 ranked fights overall.
Old 08-10-2017, 04:13 AM   #210
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Knocked Cruz out and clock stopped like fight was over. I decided to throw a couple extra strikes and fight restarted like it sometimes does.

I haven't seen this happen after a finish before.

Old 09-09-2017, 04:36 AM   #211
Pro

My console will no longer allow me to join sessions online. I talked with someone from EA and they told me it could be a port connection issue. I tried that and it didn't work. I'm unsure why this happens, but it's still connected to the servers other wise I wouldn't be able to go to any of the online modes. The game just crashes on me everytime it's in the transitioning to match stage. It's been this way since the last update.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2017, 04:42 AM   #212
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
Knocked Cruz out and clock stopped like fight was over. I decided to throw a couple extra strikes and fight restarted like it sometimes does.

lol that glitch is crazy. It's like he had an extra life and cashed it in for a continue . Hopefully that's fixed.
Old 09-09-2017, 10:41 AM   #213
MVP

manliest_Man's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S

Had something similalr happen to me, only difference was, it was the end of the round as i KO'ed someone or it was the same thing(I am not really sure) but by the time our positions were reset, the momment the referee said "ready?" and the players took control of the fighters, the opponent just collapsed and it was a KO win for me.
Old 09-23-2017, 02:25 PM   #214
Pro

EA UFC 2 has not allowed me to transition to a match since the last update. I talked with EA they told me try port forwarding, uninstalling/ reinstalling. He even ran me through other steps none of them work. I still have servers access otherwise I wouldn't be able to log into live events, ultimate team, or let alone see how many people are online. This error is something out of my control. I don't own the game digitally. There are no marks on my disc. So I don't have a clue what is up.

Here are the steps I was shown to do and none of them work:
Hemraj: No issues, please do the steps below in their order and check if that resolves your issue
Hemraj: Clear Blu-Ray persistent storage.
-Go to Settings > Disc & Blu Ray section on their Xbox ONE console.
-select the option: Persistent Storage
- select the option: Clear Persistent Storage
Hemraj: Clear alternate mac address
-go into the Alternate MAC Address section
- select the option: Settings -> Network Settings
- select the option: Advanced Settings
-select the option: Alternative Mac Address
- select the option: Clear
-shut down the console
-disconnect the power cord from the back of the Xbox One and wait two minutes.
-Once the two minutes have passed,
plug the power back in and wait for the power bricks light to go from White to Orange
-Once the power brick has the Orange light start the console and try the game again.

Hemraj: Thank you for letting me know this information, this certainly helped me filter the exact issue.
Hemraj: It seems we need to get your specific ports forwarding get done. May I please exlain this further in detail ?
you: You're welcome, and please do.
Hemraj: Let me explain, when a game requires very stable and good connection, we have specific ports numbers for those kind of games like FIFA, If those ports are opened there is a direct connection between your internet and the server. What you have to do is call your ISP and get those TCP and UDP ports opened mentioned in link below :
Hemraj: https://help.ea.com/en-sg/help/ufc/u...-2-connection/
Hemraj: Further, if also try to uninstall and reinstall the game after that

Last edited by Malaach; 09-23-2017 at 02:39 PM.
Old 09-24-2017, 12:41 AM   #215
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaach
EA UFC 2 has not allowed me to transition to a match since the last update. I talked with EA they told me try port forwarding, uninstalling/ reinstalling. He even ran me through other steps none of them work. I still have servers access otherwise I wouldn't be able to log into live events, ultimate team, or let alone see how many people are online. This error is something out of my control. I don't own the game digitally. There are no marks on my disc. So I don't have a clue what is up.

Here are the steps I was shown to do and none of them work:
Hemraj: No issues, please do the steps below in their order and check if that resolves your issue
Hemraj: Clear Blu-Ray persistent storage.
-Go to Settings > Disc & Blu Ray section on their Xbox ONE console.
-select the option: Persistent Storage
- select the option: Clear Persistent Storage
Hemraj: Clear alternate mac address
-go into the Alternate MAC Address section
- select the option: Settings -> Network Settings
- select the option: Advanced Settings
-select the option: Alternative Mac Address
- select the option: Clear
-shut down the console
-disconnect the power cord from the back of the Xbox One and wait two minutes.
-Once the two minutes have passed,
plug the power back in and wait for the power bricks light to go from White to Orange
-Once the power brick has the Orange light start the console and try the game again.

Hemraj: Thank you for letting me know this information, this certainly helped me filter the exact issue.
Hemraj: It seems we need to get your specific ports forwarding get done. May I please exlain this further in detail ?
you: You're welcome, and please do.
Hemraj: Let me explain, when a game requires very stable and good connection, we have specific ports numbers for those kind of games like FIFA, If those ports are opened there is a direct connection between your internet and the server. What you have to do is call your ISP and get those TCP and UDP ports opened mentioned in link below :
Hemraj: https://help.ea.com/en-sg/help/ufc/u...-2-connection/
Hemraj: Further, if also try to uninstall and reinstall the game after that

I'd like to add something. When you reboot the console, I highly recommend following these steps.

Hold power button down for 20 seconds. Unplug the power brick from the wall to the brick and not the Xbox. Once that's done tap the Xbox power button about 5 times. This will ensure any remaining power in the box and brick are used. Next unplug the power chord from the brick to the Xbox. I also remove all other cables. Let the box rest for 5 minutes. Reconnect all the cables but leaving the power for last. And yes once the white light turns to orange then you can start up the box. I rather wait a minute after the light changes.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2017, 02:39 AM   #216
Rookie

I do not know the reason why the penalty negative point is attached to me from the next game despite the opponent who disconnected the internet line on the way in the middle of a match in the rank match. Moreover, the penalty negative point will continue to be attached for several games afterwards.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »