Home

EA UFC 2 Bugs and Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on EA UFC 2 Bugs and Glitches Thread within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-21-2016, 11:51 AM   #25
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: EA UFC 2 Bugs and Glitches Thread

I was playing Career mode and I had a fight challenge with Ronda Rousey. In this fight challenge I had 3 simple obejectives. Cause a knockdown with strikes. Avoid any clinch/submission attempt, and KO Rousey. Easy right? Nope. I could not knock her out for the life of me. I would knock her down, stun her, mad ground and pound. Nothing. She would recover almost instantly. I had her on the ground for like 5 minutes straight, punching her in the face and nothing would happen. I lowered difficulty, quit the game and loaded it back up. Nothing could fix it. I had to win by decision in the end and therefore could not complete the objectives. I hope no one else has this problem because damn was it frustrating.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2016, 08:32 PM   #26
Just started!

Angry Re: EA UFC 2 Bugs and Glitches Thread

Xbox 1

For the second time now the game has glitches on me. Both times I've started out my career and done pretty well, and both times when I've gotten the opportunity to change weight class, I have taken it(have gone up a class and down one). But after the you choose a fight in the new class, it goes to the main fighter screen and where you select to start fighting/continue training, all it says is "waiting". What is even weirder is that in the news and such, everything is still going, other fighters are fighting and such, in both careers it has reached year 2040+

Would like to know if anyone has experienced this and or Nows how to fix.
Old 03-22-2016, 07:55 AM   #27
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

OVR: 26

*UFC 2 Bugs and Glitches Thread

Use this format when reporting Bugs or Glitches:

Platform:
PS4 but I am sure it's a problem on XB1 as well.

Whats the bug?
Spinning attacks not unterrupted

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in?*
Gameplay

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it?*
In General, a user can spam spinning attacks, and a well timed body kick that lands as a counter does not interrupt, and spinning head kicks still land
How often has the bug been reproduced?*
Pretty much every online fight
Do you have video or a picture?
I can get it if necessary, but this should be easy to replicate.
Old 03-22-2016, 01:22 PM   #28
EA Sports UFC Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusty_wallace
I was playing Career mode and I had a fight challenge with Ronda Rousey. In this fight challenge I had 3 simple obejectives. Cause a knockdown with strikes. Avoid any clinch/submission attempt, and KO Rousey. Easy right? Nope. I could not knock her out for the life of me. I would knock her down, stun her, mad ground and pound. Nothing. She would recover almost instantly. I had her on the ground for like 5 minutes straight, punching her in the face and nothing would happen. I lowered difficulty, quit the game and loaded it back up. Nothing could fix it. I had to win by decision in the end and therefore could not complete the objectives. I hope no one else has this problem because damn was it frustrating.
Not sure if this was your problem, but I seem to recall the Ronda Rousey fight requiring you to KO her after stunning her or something like that? So, you had to stun her, then knock her down, then quickly jump on her and KO her. Normal ground and pound or standup strikes wouldn't cause the KO.

So, that might have been your issue, but not sure if that's the fight you were doing.
Old 03-23-2016, 11:23 AM   #29
Rookie

I can't remember seeing if this was officially being addressed, so might as well memorialize it

Platform: PS4 (but also Xbox One AFAIK)

Whats the bug? Game doesn't immediately register knockdowns so you swing at air when you try to follow up. Same problem the first game had at launch.

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in? All.

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? Knockdown, press punch buttons.

How often has the bug been reproduced? Every fight.

Do you have video or a picture?
Old 03-23-2016, 12:01 PM   #30
Handling it

fishingtime's Arena

Platform: XB1

Quote:
I recorded the fight, Im just waiting for my DVR to update so i can upload it somewhere.

Basically someone had me in the clinch , He hit a knee as i was transitioning and rocked me, However i stayed rocked in the clinch. I managed to take him down while still in the clinch and rocked and i finished the fight in mount. But the WHOLE time i was on the ground my head was flashing, my stamina was a quarter of what it was and i was rocked... Lmao.

My guy basically stayed rocked the entire time i was on the ground... hardly any stamina, Lucky it was against a noob otherwise i wouldnt have finished this fight.

https://vid.me/yU7F

It didnt capture what happened before. But as you can see im in mount and iM STILL rocked. My stamina is not going up at all. My fighter stayed in rocked state. When i was rocked in the clinch, We didnt leave the clinch like you usually would, So i was able to take him down while rocked.
From DanRyder87 on the EA forums.

Last edited by fishingtime; 03-23-2016 at 12:10 PM. Reason: added platform
Old 03-23-2016, 05:57 PM   #31
Just started!

On Xbox One Career Mode every time I try to start my fight my game crashes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2016, 06:36 PM   #32
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skynet
Not sure if this was your problem, but I seem to recall the Ronda Rousey fight requiring you to KO her after stunning her or something like that? So, you had to stun her, then knock her down, then quickly jump on her and KO her. Normal ground and pound or standup strikes wouldn't cause the KO.

So, that might have been your issue, but not sure if that's the fight you were doing.
I think Rousey is probably just unrealistically unstoppable in "boss" fights. None of the other boss fights have had any objectives to finish the fight as you're describing. They were only extra things if you were wanting an increase in points.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »