Home

EA UFC 2 Bugs and Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on EA UFC 2 Bugs and Glitches Thread within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-02-2016, 04:16 PM   #41
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: EA UFC 2 Bugs and Glitches Thread

Why won't this let me add an image??

Last edited by dgarwo200; 04-02-2016 at 04:18 PM. Reason: trying to add image...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2016, 04:29 PM   #42
Just started!

Wanted to add image of a ridiculous decision fight. KNOCKDOWNS** ME:1 THEM:0 SIG. STRIKES** ME:91\161 THEM: 58\117 SIG. %** ME: 57% THEM: 50% TOT. STRIKES** ME: 142\238 THEM: 68\153 TOT. TAKEDOWNS** ME:0\0 THEM:3\13 TOT TAKEDOWN% ME:0% THEM:23% SUB. ATTEMPS** ME:1 THEM: 2 GROUND PASSES** ME: 11 THEM: 10
Now, how in the hell were they winner through decision?!?!? Makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. This isn't the first time I wash cheated by decision either. Which is why I'm posting about it. Either someone doesn't understand what's necessary to be victorious in the UFC or someone made mistakes in coding. Either way it can be a game breaking bug. Please fix it

Last edited by dgarwo200; 04-02-2016 at 04:30 PM. Reason: put wrong number
Old 04-03-2016, 08:40 AM   #43
Rookie

TheDeej's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgarwo200
Wanted to add image of a ridiculous decision fight. KNOCKDOWNS** ME:1 THEM:0 SIG. STRIKES** ME:91\161 THEM: 58\117 SIG. %** ME: 57% THEM: 50% TOT. STRIKES** ME: 142\238 THEM: 68\153 TOT. TAKEDOWNS** ME:0\0 THEM:3\13 TOT TAKEDOWN% ME:0% THEM:23% SUB. ATTEMPS** ME:1 THEM: 2 GROUND PASSES** ME: 11 THEM: 10
Now, how in the hell were they winner through decision?!?!? Makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. This isn't the first time I wash cheated by decision either. Which is why I'm posting about it. Either someone doesn't understand what's necessary to be victorious in the UFC or someone made mistakes in coding. Either way it can be a game breaking bug. Please fix it

Probably because you won the one round you got the knockdown and they won the other two rounds where they got takedowns. Yes you had the better fight but it is based on rounds. Try to always remember to match takedowns in a round, especially if you don't get a knockdown. Yes you probably should've won but figuring out why you didn't and adjusting your game plan accordingly will make sure it doesn't happen again.
Old 04-03-2016, 03:00 PM   #44
Rookie

Maverick04's Arena

OVR: 2

I was playing around with Fight Now yesterday (pro difficulty) and was having some fun beating up McGregor lol. I faced him with the Diaz brothers, Lawler, etc and finished him in the first round every time. Then I proceeded to mess around and use Bruce Lee against McGregor. Could not finish him, KO, GNP, whatever, he always recovered. I fought him 4 times, and the same outcome each time. I averaged 10-12 Rocks/Knockdowns in each of those 4 fights, and from RD 1-5 he was on 100% head damage basically the whole fight. I was curious because I had never had this issue before.
Old 04-05-2016, 08:47 AM   #45
Rookie

unBEARable's Arena

Update: Just so you know it's still broken on Patch 1.05

Platform: PS4

Whats the bug? Buffer doesn't announce fighters or results when Audio setting is set to Octagon. In UFC1 he would still be heard and it was just commentary being muted.

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in? All Modes

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? Set Audio to Octagon and play a game.

How often has the bug been reproduced? 100%

Do you have video or a picture? No, audio issue.

Last edited by unBEARable; 04-17-2016 at 03:58 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2016, 11:15 PM   #46
Rookie

I have played 200+ fights online and someone just put me in the muy Thai and landed these short uppercuts repeatedly. Couldn't block high or low, could even start a transition out. Did it for a good 2 minutes and my guy fell over.......wtf is that?
Old 04-10-2016, 01:40 AM   #47
Rookie

There's a gamebreaking glitch in UFC 2 on the Xbox One where players can reset the round before getting KO'ed. This NEEDS TO BE FIXED
Old 04-17-2016, 03:03 PM   #48
Rookie

For some weird reason Raphael Assuncao is listed as 4'7 on my game when he should be 5'5 but with that said his ingame model didn't appear that short even though the announcer said he 4'7 tall and weighs 155

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »