Home

Need more competitiveness for this game

This is a discussion on Need more competitiveness for this game within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-28-2017, 11:42 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Cool Need more competitiveness for this game

Im talking about hosting E sports events like madden is doing, there is no reason why a mma game should not have this. I mean its a fighting game it should be a huge success at E sports, even if you will argue its simulation or arcady, does not change the fact that it can be done.

Would love to see EA put up some money and have us fight in multiple weight classes, maybe like 1 person picks weight class the other gets first pick on fighter choice, but just in general speaking, the game is in good enough shape that this can be pulled of pretty easily, it would be a draw and it would produce hype.

I know there are other leagues who have hosted similar things, but its completely different when its official and done by its developers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2017, 12:52 PM   #2
Banned

Re: Need more competitiveness for this game

Quote:
Originally Posted by HypeRNT
Im talking about hosting E sports events like madden is doing, there is no reason why a mma game should not have this. I mean its a fighting game it should be a huge success at E sports, even if you will argue its simulation or arcady, does not change the fact that it can be done.

Would love to see EA put up some money and have us fight in multiple weight classes, maybe like 1 person picks weight class the other gets first pick on fighter choice, but just in general speaking, the game is in good enough shape that this can be pulled of pretty easily, it would be a draw and it would produce hype.

I know there are other leagues who have hosted similar things, but its completely different when its official and done by its developers.

ye i used to be big into madden but now switched over to ufc- madden have tournaments going weekly and theres a real madden community with that game
Old 05-28-2017, 08:49 PM   #3
EA Game Changer

ZHunter1990's Arena

They already did 2 LEC's with cash prizes. Its just a little late in the games cycle for more, imo. Especially because UFC3 has already been announced.
Old 05-29-2017, 12:35 AM   #4
Rookie

Re: Need more competitiveness for this ufc 3

sorry for having maybe a misleading title, i was talking about upcoming UFC game, i would like to see a lot more competitive aspect being brought in from the devs, much like the ea madden series for real money. That stuff being streamed and casted is just fun to watch and brings tons of views and tons of hype.

Fighting games like street fighter made this competitive aspect, and no reason why a 2018 ufc game should not have a large competitive tournaments going on like madden, ea has to invest some cash to get more out, would be super cool to see no doubt about it.
Old 05-29-2017, 01:10 AM   #5
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

I like the idea in theory, but in reality it just sounds like a way for EA to give kinetic more moneys.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2017, 05:00 PM   #6
EA Game Changer

Kenetic NRG's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
I like the idea in theory, but in reality it just sounds like a way for EA to give kinetic more moneys.
Shhhhhhhhhh
Old 05-29-2017, 05:14 PM   #7
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
Its a new game, Dave. That new striking system is going to be a learning experience for everyone. Like most games, after a few weeks or months the cream will rise to the top but it will be interesting to see how the new system affects everyone.

FYI, there is a rumor going around that a UFC fighter and a top player played an very early version of the new game and that UFC fighter got a couple of wins over the top player....there is going to be an adjustment for all of us.
Old 05-29-2017, 05:53 PM   #8
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

1st, you should look into EFC. Best League around. Great community over there. If your looking for more competitiveness out of the game, joining a league will do just that.

Also, all the teases over this new striking system has me extremely excited..

Im gonna be bobbin n weavin, and slippin n slidin, and counter striking eveerrrryone.

Y'all better start practicing that headmovement, cuz i'm comin for yaaa!

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »