Home

Floyd Mayweather DLC

This is a discussion on Floyd Mayweather DLC within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-16-2017, 09:20 PM   #9
Banned

Kasel's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Floyd Mayweather DLC

Well, despite the negativity here towards the idea (which I totally understand), I wouldn't dismiss it immediately if the boxing itself in UFC 3 is amazing and realistic. For example if he was released right now for UFC 2, I wouldn't even bother installing the game again, the striking is so bad it's not even funny.

But yeah I don't know how much he'd be interested, but I'm sure EA would at the very least consider trying, seeing how much attention this is getting in all the mainstream media.

Again, if the boxing is fun in UFC 3, I'd love to have him in it and I might drop a few bucks to have him in.
Old 06-17-2017, 08:05 AM   #10
MVP

Trillz's Arena

Mayweather is a business man and hes going to charge them a hella lot to put him in. Also hes going to want his stats to be represented as too good as he wouldnt want to look bad in a video game. Also if sways, movement, slips isnt fluid in EA ufc 3 there is no point having him in the game. You wouldnt be able to use him for what he is known for that defensive countering movement, in ea ufc 2 he would stand no chance.
Old 06-17-2017, 11:51 PM   #11
Rookie

You do know that Mayweather and McGregor are having a boxing match, right? As in, not a fight in the UFC. Why the hell would they put Floyd in a UFC game when the fight isn't in the UFC.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2017, 12:22 AM   #12
MVP

FerdBrown's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by moozoog
You do know that Mayweather and McGregor are having a boxing match, right? As in, not a fight in the UFC. Why the hell would they put Floyd in a UFC game when the fight isn't in the UFC.

We can ask Mike (hopefully we get an earful)
Old 06-18-2017, 01:04 PM   #13
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trillz
Mayweather is a business man and hes going to charge them a hella lot to put him in. Also hes going to want his stats to be represented as too good as he wouldnt want to look bad in a video game. Also if sways, movement, slips isnt fluid in EA ufc 3 there is no point having him in the game. You wouldnt be able to use him for what he is known for that defensive countering movement, in ea ufc 2 he would stand no chance.
Rumor has it that they couldnt afford Floyd for the Fight Night series so I doubt they are going to pay for him for a UFC game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »