Home

whats up with fighting jon jones in ultimate team?

This is a discussion on whats up with fighting jon jones in ultimate team? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2017, 11:29 PM   #33
MVP

chia's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: whats up with fighting jon jones in ultimate team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
That doesn't sound right, at all. I'm 90% certain devs are aware of it. As long as he's not manipulating game save data or the software I couldn't imagine any repercussions. If there was repercussions for something that didn't involve manipulating data, that would be unusual.
Actually the Devs can ban you for pretty much any indiscretion they choose. People have been banned on other EA games for less. I don't view the Devs of this game as vindictive or anything like that but it's well within their right according to the TOS to be able to ban whoever they see fit. This absolutely constitutes a violation of TOS no matter the method to make it happen because it's exploiting code through a loophole in the coding to bring an established fighter into UT.

Again the Devs don't strike me as vindictive enough to slap a permanent ban on someone but I could see them rolling back certain accounts like the Struve one considering he has something like 270 fights in and that's coins/packs that he didn't fairly earn.
Old 08-10-2017, 11:43 PM   #34
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by chia
Actually the Devs can ban you for pretty much any indiscretion they choose. People have been banned on other EA games for less. I don't view the Devs of this game as vindictive or anything like that but it's well within their right according to the TOS to be able to ban whoever they see fit. This absolutely constitutes a violation of TOS no matter the method to make it happen because it's exploiting code through a loophole in the coding to bring an established fighter into UT.

Again the Devs don't strike me as vindictive enough to slap a permanent ban on someone but I could see them rolling back certain accounts like the Struve one considering he has something like 270 fights in and that's coins/packs that he didn't fairly earn.
Its not like they are manipulating code or anything.
Old 08-11-2017, 12:32 AM   #35
MVP

chia's Arena

Quote:
Its not like they are manipulating code or anything.
It honestly doesn't matter.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2017, 02:43 AM   #36
Rookie

CAPTAINKUKAMUNGA's Arena

Icon14 Re: whats up with fighting jon jones in ultimate team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingtime
I think I deleted that channel. Sorry man.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Operation Sports mobile app
no problem you should consider making a new chanel for the next game or even for this one if you wanted to you had some really good content.
Old 08-11-2017, 02:46 AM   #37
Rookie

CAPTAINKUKAMUNGA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by manliest_Man
In case you get around to fix this glitch for this game, there is another one i think it should come to your attention.

I made a post about it, but it got closed, because i wasn't supposed to make a "hey devs" thread or a "ban this cheater" thread.

Anyways, just google the name GR0--LAR or GRO--LAR

I personally played with GR0--LAR when he cheated(happend 1-2 days ago):

i posted a video on youtube about this guy everytime i beat him he got the win???
Old 08-11-2017, 03:16 AM   #38
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chia
It honestly doesn't matter.
It sure does, if dude isn't cheating, he's not cheating. Normally in a situation like this someone saying they can't confirm or deny that ea would ban someone means either they don't know, or it means they can't ban you. Saying they can't confirm or deny is peculiar, unless it's the scenario were they don't know.

There is zero reason not to state wether its an offense that can get you banned.

I don't care to know how to do it if ea doesn't want people doing it, just saying.
Old 08-11-2017, 09:49 AM   #39
MVP

chia's Arena

Quote:
It sure does, if dude isn't cheating, he's not cheating. Normally in a situation like this someone saying they can't confirm or deny that ea would ban someone means either they don't know, or it means they can't ban you. Saying they can't confirm or deny is peculiar, unless it's the scenario were they don't know.

There is zero reason not to state wether its an offense that can get you banned.

I don't care to know how to do it if ea doesn't want people doing it, just saying.
People have gotten temp and permanent bans on Madden for buying packs that were incorrectly price listed by the MUT team and there was no code manipulation or anything yet they EXPLOITED the situation.

If you fine tooth over the Terms of Service that you, I, and everyone else agreed to then you will see what they CAN do and what they CHOOSE to do are not the same.

When you EXPLOIT a bug or glitch in the game for personal gain and you create an unfair advantage in a competitive environment you most certainly CAN be banned. It's not an argument, it's a fact.
Old 08-15-2017, 02:32 AM   #40
Rookie

Well this explains to me how I saw a Youtube video posted of some LW Ultimate Team CAF fighting a match with Page VanZant lol. Also 'Manliest' I know your threadd got closed but there were at least 4 videos posted on Youtube today showing everything exactly as you explained and cheating. Hey I have an insane competitive streak but I wouldn't take a single win I didn't earn or deserve= I guess some people really have no life!

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »