Home

3 Things EA Sports UFC 3 Could Learn From Fight Night Champion! (MartialMind video)

This is a discussion on 3 Things EA Sports UFC 3 Could Learn From Fight Night Champion! (MartialMind video) within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2017, 06:32 PM   #73
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: 3 Things EA Sports UFC 3 Could Learn From Fight Night Champion! (MartialMind vide

I cant believe after what you said to me that you are going to act like I was wrong when in fact you were wrong the whole time. The fact that I have published proof demonstrating my point is irrefutable. Now you want to blame me for your misunderstanding. I dont think so. I gave you an opportunity to apologize and you chose not to do so. Very well then. Let us move on, people can judge for themselves.
Old 08-15-2017, 06:40 PM   #74
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: 3 Things EA Sports UFC 3 Could Learn From Fight Night Champion! (MartialMind vide

Quote:
Originally Posted by thqtank
I cant believe after what you said to me that you are going to act like I was wrong when in fact you were wrong the whole time. The fact that I have published proof demonstrating my point is irrefutable. Now you want to blame me for your misunderstanding. I dont think so. I gave you an opportunity to apologize and you chose not to do so. Very well then. Let us move on, people can judge for themselves.
How are you gonna get mad at the man for you not using your words correctly? Lineage would imply that something has the same origin -- it comes from the same source. Mimicking or drawing inspiration from another game isn't really the same thing. It's just semantics.
Old 08-15-2017, 06:45 PM   #75
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Words are important. Which ones you use is important. How you use them is also important.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2017, 12:58 AM   #76
Banned

so you are going to ignore the point and focus on semantics, okay
Old 08-16-2017, 02:03 AM   #77
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

Your point wasn't accurate because of the words that YOU chose. If you had simply said that Fight Night borrowed from the other game, your conversation with Aholbert would've never even gotten to that point. You're making yourself look like a fool because you either can't bring yourself to admit it, or you just aren't able to comprehend what's been said to you. Going back and forth with you is clearly pointless.
Old 08-16-2017, 04:56 AM   #78
Rookie

VlaDzh's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
How are you gonna get mad at the man for you not using your words correctly? Lineage would imply that something has the same origin -- it comes from the same source. Mimicking or drawing inspiration from another game isn't really the same thing. It's just semantics.
Please man, answer. Ground striking in UFC 3 is a new brand? Because ground and pound in UFC 2 is sucks
Old 08-16-2017, 08:22 AM   #79
MVP

Man what a waste of time stay in that discussion about when a game was released etc... let's focus in UFC3 feedback as UFC2 has a lot of flaws
Old 08-16-2017, 08:46 AM   #80
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by VlaDzh
Please man, answer. Ground striking in UFC 3 is a new brand? Because ground and pound in UFC 2 is sucks
Cant answer that for two reasons. One, all of the strikes/animations havent been installed yet. Two, I really didnt spend too much time on the ground when I played. The majority of my time was spent striking when I played other people (because all of them could dominate me on the ground) and testing the striking AI for different fighters.

Its something I'll check for next time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »