Home

NFL 2k5 PC Editor Bugs/Comments/Requests Thread

This is a discussion on NFL 2k5 PC Editor Bugs/Comments/Requests Thread within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-01-2008, 08:14 AM   #41
MVP

slapnutz2k2's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NFL 2k5 PC Editor Bugs/Comments/Requests Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733
FINN,

I just installed your current editor, version 3.0.1.7 and didnt edit or delete anything like I usually do. Anyway, I opened the "final" roster update from VC as is and when I went to the Ravens, that "list index error (-1)" message popped up and it went straight to the CB position and Dale Carter was missing.

Just wanted to let you know.
I just checked the final roster and everything is fine on my end.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2008, 10:30 AM   #42
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19

If he got it from me, that could be my fault as I posted the wrong roster for a while. I've been told and it has been fixed.
Old 06-01-2008, 04:49 PM   #43
Banned

OVR: 15

I re-downloaded the final roster the other day that Rickster posted for me a while back.

I will re-install the editor and see if the same thing happens. Before, I left everything as is and was going team by team adjusting the run/pass ratio and when I clicked the right arrow to go to the Ravens, that message popped up and took me to the CB position and Dale Carter was missing.

The main screen had all 53 players starting with the C position. I will post back tonight letting you know what happened.

If possible, I wish FINN could eliminate the "bounds checking" or whatever so there wouldnt be any problems. If something goes wrong, it's on the user and I personally have no problem with that.
Old 06-02-2008, 12:53 AM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 3

Hey Finn,

With the addition of the xbox360 button on your UI, NFL2KController compatibility is broken.

Instead of spending my time updating that program again I'd like to instead propose that I just write the input parser (and player extractor).

I downloaded Turbo Delphi earlier today and started playing around with it (I really like it, it's very user friendly). If you can give me an interface to program against I'll write the input parser and player extractor.

Please....
Old 06-02-2008, 01:41 PM   #45
Banned

OVR: 15

Well, I installed the new editor again, opened the final roster from VC and when I go to the Ravens, I still received that index out of bounds error and it goes straight to the CB position and you can see Dale Carter is missing. I left everything in the index files and final roster as is and still received that error. Oh well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2008, 12:04 AM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAD_AL
Hey Finn,

With the addition of the xbox360 button on your UI, NFL2KController compatibility is broken.

Instead of spending my time updating that program again I'd like to instead propose that I just write the input parser (and player extractor).

I downloaded Turbo Delphi earlier today and started playing around with it (I really like it, it's very user friendly). If you can give me an interface to program against I'll write the input parser and player extractor.

Please....
Pretty please....
Old 06-03-2008, 06:31 AM   #47
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAD_AL
Pretty please....
I second that sentiment...

C
Old 06-05-2008, 04:27 PM   #48
MVP

OVR: 14

I have a question as to what would happen if we Restored the punt returners, but some of the original returners are hurt. What would the effect be?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »