Home

OMG I've just made the game even more fun by putting Flutie in!

This is a discussion on OMG I've just made the game even more fun by putting Flutie in! within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-11-2003, 01:54 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
OMG I\'ve just made the game even more fun by putting Flutie in!

I've been playing a season with the Chargers with a pretty good record at (4-2), but the game started to get a little repetitive since the only two playmakers on my team were Boston and LT. I could never throw the ball to anyone else, so I found myself running the same few plays everytime...Then I watched the Chargers rip up the Vikings on Sunday and decided to put Flutie in. I ran nothing but role outs, play-actions, and scrambling. It was amazing it looked and felt like the game I just saw on tv. I was able to spread the ball around to all of my receivers and actually get some YAC. VC did an excellent job with the RO, and PA plays in this game, and Flutie actually brought some more magic into too! Bravo VC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2003, 10:25 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: OMG I\'ve just made the game even more fun by putting Flutie in!

Old 11-11-2003, 10:53 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 11

Hmm, I'm the Chargers in my Franchise, maybe I can try that.
Old 11-11-2003, 04:10 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 10

Breeze can do that stuff they just don't let him. I take it you never seen him play in college ball. I've always liked Flutie and thought he got a raw deal when he got dratfed to the Bears his first time in the NFL. That magic won't help him next week when they play Denver. At least I hope not
Old 11-11-2003, 06:07 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:

sportsgeist said:
Breeze can do that stuff they just don't let him. I take it you never seen him play in college ball. I've always liked Flutie and thought he got a raw deal when he got dratfed to the Bears his first time in the NFL. That magic won't help him next week when they play Denver. At least I hope not

I know he can and yes I have seen him play at Purdue. The only difference is that Flute throws better on the run (In the game Flutie has a little sidearm action which creates a quicker release while running) Also I don't like to adjust the roster attributes, so Flute has a speed rating of 69, while Brees has a speed rating of 65, making Flutie the better player for these types of plays.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2003, 06:16 PM   #6
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

OVR: 14

Flutie HAS TO throw on the run and create his own passing lanes ...the guy is like 5'10...5'11 max. Fun to watch. He caught the Vikes off guard this past Sunday. Lets see how he does when a team focuses their gameplanning on him.
Old 11-11-2003, 06:18 PM   #7
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:

Kanobi said:
Flutie HAS TO throw on the run and create his own passing lanes ...the guy is like 5'10...5'11 max. Fun to watch. He caught the Vikes off guard this past Sunday. Lets see how he does when a team focuses their gameplanning on him.

He's 5'9. I liked him when he was on the bills and he should've been a starter all along. Did you see him breakin people's ankles? He thought he was michael vick for that game.
Old 11-11-2003, 06:26 PM   #8
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:

jmood88 said:
Quote:

Kanobi said:

He's 5'9. I liked him when he was on the bills and he should've been a starter all along. Did you see him breakin people's ankles? He thought he was michael vick for that game.

OMG...the way Flutie was jukin...I'd say he could play until he's 50. 41 year olds should not be that fast, that quick and that elusive. He looked like he was being controlled by a joystick.... ...so much for change of direction being unrealistic in espn nfl football.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »