Home

GillBoldberg's 2012-13 NFL Roster

This is a discussion on GillBoldberg's 2012-13 NFL Roster within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2012, 08:22 AM   #9
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: GillBoldberg's 2012-13 NFL Roster

So is this an originally created file or one that actually belonged to someone already posted here and used as the base....I like knowing who/what the base source was because it looks very familar here bro....I have a general idea myself and you're welcome by the way so to echo FunNGuns reply welcome to the jungle and OS....I know what I'm seeing here.

In order for me to load this file onto my HDD I'd have to over write my VC update roster 010705 file number A72BB49071 which I'd have no issue with but because I'm very proficient at that kinda stuff.

If XBOX users are down loading this particular file they should be aware of the fact that could possibly be a previous roster of sorts done quite well.

The issue I'm having is it will replace the VC update and they'd see this file instead of the update.

The update is the base source for all rosters and is vital when creating original rosters.

If XBOX users are aware of this fact then they should know what and how their updated roster changed and make a change as to rename/reload this roster with your name and isolate their update so they don't loose it.

Trust me I've been here before and that is why I'm mentioning this,so XBOX users check to be sure it doesn't happen to you....if you should happen to over write your VC update you can down load it again in its original roster state found at Dolphins NFL2k5 site....the link is always in his post and is a site you wanna get to know and have.

I did isolate my VC update and rename/reload "this" file so I'm good and still have my VC update intact for use when referencing rosters and vita data in its default state.

In any case good job just let these guys know whats going on so they don't start loosing and over writing/replacing files.

P.S Don't forget to clear your rookie stats...

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 08-05-2012 at 10:54 AM. Reason: Needed info
Old 08-05-2012, 01:59 PM   #10
MVP

GillBoldberg's Arena

OVR: 10

Thanks Rickster for letting me know about the xbox issue. To convert my ps2 save into a xbox save I needed an original xbox save to do so. I downloaded the 2k update file to convert, so that's probably why it's replacing that file on your hard drive. I'll see if I can sort that out. Since you renamed the save, is there anyway you can send me the renamed xbox file? I'm thinking since it's renamed it won't replace the vc update anymore and it'll solve the problem. Thanks

I made this roster from scratch; from the VC update. It might look familiar because I used some of Puja's formula's, mainly low CB catching & low CB aggression. Other than that everything is original.

Last edited by GillBoldberg; 08-05-2012 at 02:14 PM.
Old 08-05-2012, 06:57 PM   #11
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by GillBoldberg
Thanks Rickster for letting me know about the xbox issue. To convert my ps2 save into a xbox save I needed an original xbox save to do so. I downloaded the 2k update file to convert, so that's probably why it's replacing that file on your hard drive. I'll see if I can sort that out. Since you renamed the save, is there anyway you can send me the renamed xbox file? I'm thinking since it's renamed it won't replace the vc update anymore and it'll solve the problem. Thanks

I made this roster from scratch; from the VC update. It might look familiar because I used some of Puja's formula's, mainly low CB catching & low CB aggression. Other than that everything is original.

I kinda suspected that they looked quite familar....here is your file for the XBOX 360 they still share the same file though when extracting it into the HDD so they'll have to be loaded one at a time, the file should appear with your name on it on the load screen "Gill2012XBOX" and when the Update file is loaded it should display "01 07 2005".

Well I wanted to simplify all that so I just created a file of its own so no need to go through all that simply down load this file its yours and doesn't share the updates file number.

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101
Attached Files
File Type: zip 49F9C2874A20.zip (247.9 KB, 57 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2012, 08:33 PM   #12
MVP

GillBoldberg's Arena

Thanks a ton Rickster
Old 08-06-2012, 01:47 AM   #13
Rookie

Mparas1432's Arena

OVR: 21

Haven't tested these out yet besides looking at the editor. They look even so far though. I hope these stay close to how the game's rosters originally were rated. Not a big fan of global edits like Rickster.

Also, I noticed you were planning on doing player contracts. If you havent seen http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/, It's great for looking up salaries and such.

These look promising. Hopefully your franchise file will be able to play more than one season. I know that's really unlikely, but the old files used to have them right? One can always hope. Thanks for all the hard work.
Old 08-06-2012, 01:58 AM   #14
MVP

GillBoldberg's Arena

That was my plan going in, to try to stay away from large attributes. I do have large aggression attributes for LB's and the defensive and offensive line though. Still testing these out, but they seem to play pretty good this way.

That is the site I was going to use for contracts actually, I remember coming across it awhile ago. Everything seemed pretty accurate.

I still have plenty of work to do with the rosters, but hopefully the franchise file doesn't have any probs. Thanks for the feedback
Old 08-07-2012, 04:36 PM   #15
MVP

GillBoldberg's Arena

Sorry about the lack of updates lately. Got caught up in some things lol.

I should have an update sometime this week hopefully; finishing up a few more teams
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2012, 09:24 PM   #16
MVP

GillBoldberg's Arena

Files updated in original post; was able to update a few more teams.

49ers through Chargers are complete, pending any player movement and final cuts, obviously.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »