Home

Old 10-15-2015, 11:37 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NFL2K16

Good work my friend. I have also worked on a roster file, I updated GillBoldberg's old roster as accurate as I could. Couldn't figure out how to edit the depth charts so you have to fix them in-game.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/1c...ym/NFL2K16.zip
Includes:
Coaching Records are updated (Falcons 5-1 & Dan Campbell MIA)
Largest NFL Contracts (J.J. Watt, etc.)

Last edited by NiKeKiD23; 10-31-2015 at 05:55 PM.
Old 10-19-2015, 12:44 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GillBoldberg
I was hoping to find a way to extract data from my 2K4 file and create a 2K5 file for this year, but things got in the way. I really didn't want to do it by hand, a little too time consuming after working countless hours already on 2K4.
Absolutely do not spend time manually copying over data from one save to another.
KingJavo and I are working on extracting data as text and applying text data to the save files. So this process should take seconds within a month or 2.

I'm just trying to figure out how to extract and set the player Appearance data now. It's a bit more weird than I was thinking it would be.
Old 10-20-2015, 05:14 AM   #11
MVP

GillBoldberg's Arena

OVR: 10

Awesome. I brought that up to Javo awhile back, but I know he was swamped with all the editors he was working on. In the 2K5 editor, you're able to extract teams as .2k5team files. I was hoping to have something similar or some compatibility with 2K4 so we can update both games. I went through one of those 2k5team files in hex and figured out what most of what was in there. Appearances are really weird. I think Javo was saying any combo of dreads, skin tone, handedness will have a different value for the general appearance. Major headache.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2015, 08:44 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GillBoldberg
Awesome. I brought that up to Javo awhile back, but I know he was swamped with all the editors he was working on. In the 2K5 editor, you're able to extract teams as .2k5team files. I was hoping to have something similar or some compatibility with 2K4 so we can update both games. I went through one of those 2k5team files in hex and figured out what most of what was in there. Appearances are really weird. I think Javo was saying any combo of dreads, skin tone, handedness will have a different value for the general appearance. Major headache.

Yes. In order to understand most of the Appearance attributes you have to write out the byte values in binary form (not in hex).
That way it becomes more obvious which set of bits goes to what attribute.
You can follow the progress on my editor here:
Old 11-03-2015, 04:09 PM   #13
Rookie

Mr. Buddha to You's Arena

What system is this for? I am currently playing the game on Xbox 360
Old 11-04-2015, 03:37 AM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Buddha to You
What system is this for? I am currently playing the game on Xbox 360
Its for original Xbox. You'll have to convert it for the 360.
Old 11-04-2015, 09:35 PM   #15
Just started!

Thanks for the roster, works great for me! Probably the most accurate I've seen for the 360 as far as ratings wise. Is there anyway this can be converted to a regular roster file?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2015, 01:13 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcooke716
Thanks for the roster, works great for me! Probably the most accurate I've seen for the 360 as far as ratings wise. Is there anyway this can be converted to a regular roster file?
Just curious, what do you like better about having the roster file?
I always thought that the franchise file was better (because the schedule is in there too) and didn't find much use for just the roster.

I think it could be done by extracting team data from finn's editor team by team, then imported into a roster file. But I've never done that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »