Home

Old 11-07-2015, 06:20 PM   #17
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NFL2K16

Quote:
Just curious, what do you like better about having the roster file?
I always thought that the franchise file was better (because the schedule is in there too) and didn't find much use for just the roster.

I think it could be done by extracting team data from finn's editor team by team, then imported into a roster file. But I've never done that.
Okay thanks, I will try that whenever I find time & I agree with you the franchise file is definitely the best file to have. I mainly want a roster file because I've recently been having a lot of fun with the "player Line up feature" right before the start of each QuickGame. I usually play the "ESPN fantasy Draft" or the "Scramble Starters", I'ts not quite like draft champions on madden but I have a lot of fun with it. And also just the convenience of playing a quick game.
Old 11-10-2015, 02:37 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcooke716
Okay thanks, I will try that whenever I find time & I agree with you the franchise file is definitely the best file to have. I mainly want a roster file because I've recently been having a lot of fun with the "player Line up feature" right before the start of each QuickGame. I usually play the "ESPN fantasy Draft" or the "Scramble Starters", I'ts not quite like draft champions on madden but I have a lot of fun with it. And also just the convenience of playing a quick game.
I'll post one then, it just may take me a while to get to it.
Old 11-14-2015, 08:23 AM   #19
Veteran

db56's Arena

OVR: 8

Great job Sir! One question, what is the best way to create and add a player to a team within the franchise?
Old 11-14-2015, 02:16 PM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by db56
Great job Sir! One question, what is the best way to create and add a player to a team within the franchise?
Best way is to replace an existing player you don't want on the team (Look for "Joe Nobody" at the Center position).
Next best way is to load the file onto your XBOX add some cheap free agent to your team, save, get the file back to your computer, then edit, save and re-deploy to your XBOX.
Old 11-14-2015, 03:49 PM   #21
Veteran

db56's Arena

OVR: 8

Sounds easy enough. Thanks..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2015, 12:08 AM   #22
Just started!

OVR: 0

your linked worked, but do you have a roster only file, if so can you post it??
Old 11-25-2015, 02:18 PM   #23
MVP

OVR: 14

Out of curiosity... Did you not create Brandon LaFell of the Pats? Dude was 1000yd receiver last year and wasn't on ir.

Also, do you plan on updating this at all? If not, i may go through and get defensive alignments corrected and depth charts.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
Old 11-26-2015, 02:29 PM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXperiment63
Out of curiosity... Did you not create Brandon LaFell of the Pats? Dude was 1000yd receiver last year and wasn't on ir.

Also, do you plan on updating this at all? If not, i may go through and get defensive alignments corrected and depth charts.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
This Save file was generated using a program that I wrote using the Madden ratings from this year as input + some other data pulled from team websites on who their current players were.

I didn't leave Brandon off on purpose (although I do kinda think he sucks), probably just a bug in my data or my program.
Feel free to improve the file.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »