Home

NFL2K17 Roster and Franchise (PS2)

This is a discussion on NFL2K17 Roster and Franchise (PS2) within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-02-2016, 09:03 AM   #1
Rookie

cmew's Arena

OVR: 2
NFL2K17 Roster and Franchise (PS2)

These are the same files I'm using for my Xbox roster and franchise, but I thought it best to create a separate thread since the title of the other thread doesn't mention PS2, and I may not update this one as frequently.

Thanks to GillBoldberg for showing me how to do the PS2 Conversion, I tried to update it and I used Raiders Man's Franchise file to update a franchise, but I have no way of testing it. If anyone can test the PS2 files and let me know, that'd be great.

Here is my updated file for this year. It is based on BAD_AL's files, and I have got to thank him for the great work with all the gear and looks. That being said, I have made a number of changes apart from just the player movements:

-The file used Madden Ratings regardless of the overall so many players were well over 100 overall, but on this version the players' overall matches those of Madden 16.

-I have added photos to most reputable players over 80. I was sick of "No Photo" images so I tried to match as closely as possible. Coaches also have photos and updated info.

-Most players with PBP name matches have been set.

-Many players who were missing, mostly due to being on IR or what have you have been added in.

-Retiring players are still in the FA pool in case you want or need them, but I've lowered their stats so as to avoid having teams sign them.

-I have updated the stadium names as well as I could. Many thanks to GillBoldberg for all his advice and help in that department.

-I have changed the 'St. Louis Rams' to the 'L.A. Rams', but the stadium and logos don't match up. When they move to the new stadium it'll probably be a better match.

-The Franchise file has the Draft Class with the 2017 players, based on a culmination of WalterFootball and CBS Sports.

-The schedule has now been fixed to match the 2016 NFL schedule.*

*At the moment, it's still pretty early and free agency is still going on, so a lot of teams don't have enough players. Draft players have been added and depth charts are speculative

Draft players added, at least the first couple of rounds anyways. I will keep adding free agents and updates periodically.

In addition, you are welcome to use any of the updated game covers I made featuring the league MVP, Super Bowl MVP, etc.

Palm Springs commercial photography

*For anyone who isn't sure how to upload these files to your Xbox360, have a look at this video.
Attached Files
File Type: zip NFL2K17 Roster PS2.zip (295.6 KB, 874 views)
File Type: zip NFL 2K17 Franchise PS2.zip (313.9 KB, 515 views)
File Type: zip Mcd002.zip (1.14 MB, 401 views)

Last edited by cmew; 06-06-2016 at 09:01 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2016, 10:28 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NFL2K17 Roster and Franchise (PS2)

I'll test these on my next off day. I've got to get another xbox disc for this game because my old ones dont work anymore. Thanks for keeping this game alive!
Old 06-03-2016, 01:06 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

It works.

I went ahead and imported his .max into a .ps2 memory card file if anyone wants it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xojyf7vqe7...cd002.ps2?dl=0
Old 06-06-2016, 08:58 AM   #4
Rookie

cmew's Arena

Thanks for that, I'll post that file on the main thread as well.
Old 06-06-2016, 06:37 PM   #5
Rookie

Thanks for the updated rosters cmew. The roster files works fine but the franchise file doesn't load for some reason. I'm not sure if anyone else is having the same issue.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2016, 07:41 PM   #6
Rookie

cmew's Arena

As I don't have a PS2 anymore I can't create a base file. If somebody could make a franchise file, called NFL2K17 or something, and post it then I'll try to replace the data in that file instead.
Old 08-06-2016, 02:41 PM   #7
Rookie

WWEDX2007's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmew
As I don't have a PS2 anymore I can't create a base file. If somebody could make a franchise file, called NFL2K17 or something, and post it then I'll try to replace the data in that file instead.
It's been 2 months and nobody has done it, how can I make a base franchise file for you? Just go into the game, start up a franchise and do nothing, save it and send it over as a .max file?

I tested the original franchise file you posted and it also wouldn't load for me, I moved back to Raidersman's 2015 franchise file hoping this would get sorted but it's been 2 months.
Old 08-11-2016, 04:38 PM   #8
Rookie

Big thanks to the '2k17' ps2 rosters, works great, and im really enjoying the added player lookalike pictures as well.

As for the franchise file, it also did not work for me. My ps2 just says unable to load. Same goes for me; if there's a way i could help get the franchise file working on the ps2 let me know.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »