Home

Coach Geezy in the Big Easy: Our City, Our Team | Part II - The Golden Age of Tulane

This is a discussion on Coach Geezy in the Big Easy: Our City, Our Team | Part II - The Golden Age of Tulane within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-02-2015, 07:09 PM   #17
MVP

kswgrad2012's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Coach Geezy in the Big Easy: Our City, Our Team | Part II - The Golden Age of Tul

I remember hearing about this dynasty a while back. I was reading one of the other blogs on here (cheese?), and decided to go search for it. I didn't find it, but I remembered hearing how good it was. Anyway, interested to see what you come up with here.

Since you posted a synopsis of everything on the front page, I'll go check it out. Wonder how differently your Tulane team turned out than my team.

Dynasty Stops:
1. Tulane Green Wave
2. UAB Blazers
3. Wichita State Shockers

Xbox Live Gamertag: Dr HAM 101 (friend me/message me!)
Old 07-02-2015, 07:52 PM   #18

Cheese2121's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Coach Geezy in the Big Easy: Our City, Our Team | Part II - The Golden Age of Tul

Oh my holy goodness. I thought seeing you back around these parts was the best thing ever but I stand corrected as you bring back my favorite dynasty report of all time.

It is so good to see you back my friend and back reporting. I, myself, have two reports going; Jaguars (Madden '15) and Eastern Michigan (NCAA '12). You know I will be following this. I always thought this was a dynasty that holds more stories. I will be excited to see how the offseason plays out for you with so many holes left to fill.

You know I am following my friend.

XBL Gamer Tag: MrCheese2121 (feel free to add/message me!)

Currently Playing:
NCAA '12 (Xbox 360)
Old 07-03-2015, 10:07 AM   #19
Pro

RyanLeaf16's Arena

OVR: 3

OMFG. I am at work right now and can't really stop to read, but when I get home...IT'S ON!!!! I have stopped reporting, but not 'chising! It's hard to find really good reads anymore. I can't wait to sit down on the couch and catch up with this! Welcome back man!
Old 07-04-2015, 12:12 PM   #20

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrGravyBoat
I joined operation sports before this Tulane dynasty ended but became emotionally invested while reading through those first few posts.
Following.
Thanks for jumping on board man....hope you enjoy it. This thing started 5 years ago and it never got out of my brain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LopaKa
omg, he returns! I'm very happy to be catching this one from the beginning bro. Should be a fun run with your Tulane dynasty you built
Thanks man...This was literally the only dynasty I was interested in doing. I had no desire to start from scratch, so I was very happy to be able to get this thing going again. Very happy to hear from you, it's been awhile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Ha, it's DeGeezy!! Great to see you, man. NCAA 11, I dig that. This looks exactly how I remember any DeGeezy report looking - so glad to see this flavor once more
Matt10, great to hear from you man.

NCAA '11 was my favorite game of all-time. This one is timeless and still looks beautiful on my TV screen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kswgrad2012
I remember hearing about this dynasty a while back. I was reading one of the other blogs on here (cheese?), and decided to go search for it. I didn't find it, but I remembered hearing how good it was. Anyway, interested to see what you come up with here.

Since you posted a synopsis of everything on the front page, I'll go check it out. Wonder how differently your Tulane team turned out than my team.
kswgrad, I've lurked your dynasty report these past several days; it's always fun to see another person using the same team just to see how they build them up. You're doing great man; keep up the good work and thanks for checking in on this! Hopefully we can give each other some ideas.

I searched for this dynasty about 6 months or so ago and couldn't find it either; I feared that the work had been lost forever. I guess maybe the DSS forum was down or something because a few weeks back it somehow re-appeared. Thankfully it did, or else I would have never have thought to re-start this, at least not as a dynasty report.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese2121
Oh my holy goodness. I thought seeing you back around these parts was the best thing ever but I stand corrected as you bring back my favorite dynasty report of all time.

It is so good to see you back my friend and back reporting. I, myself, have two reports going; Jaguars (Madden '15) and Eastern Michigan (NCAA '12). You know I will be following this. I always thought this was a dynasty that holds more stories. I will be excited to see how the offseason plays out for you with so many holes left to fill.

You know I am following my friend.
Cheese, I must say you're really the reason I got back into the game. As mentioned on post #3, when I googled your name and it brought me here, your work inspired me.

Then when I mentioned in BDAWG's thread that I toyed with the idea of reviving this but lost the memory card, your response is what prompted me to give one last try at attempting to find the memory card, I believe that very next day actually.

You're right, there is still more to this dynasty's story and I am glad I was able to get this thing going again. I'm already loving this thing and all I am doing right now is practice mode. I have no idea how I ever stopped playing this dynasty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf16
OMFG. I am at work right now and can't really stop to read, but when I get home...IT'S ON!!!! I have stopped reporting, but not 'chising! It's hard to find really good reads anymore. I can't wait to sit down on the couch and catch up with this! Welcome back man!
My man RyanLeaf...So great to hear from you man. I had no idea you were on these boards. Reporting is definitely hard to do these days.

I have about an hour to myself every weekday morning though so that should give me plenty of time to put my game reports and stuff together. I'll probably only be able to play the actual games on weekends though.

Thanks all for checking in! I'm very excited to be back at it!
Old 07-06-2015, 10:59 AM   #21
MVP

Tearz49ers's Arena

OVR: 0

Oh yes please
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2015, 04:27 PM   #22
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

OVR: 0

Deegeezy, I understand you are some sort of a legend...as you can tell by my join date I'd have absolutely no clue. When I return from vacation, I'm looking forward to reading Part 1.
Good luck with the revival.

6x Super Bowl Champion Patriots |Red Sox | Celtics | Bruins |Boston College | USC | NASCAR Young Guns

OS' biggest game show nut.
Old 07-06-2015, 04:28 PM   #23

Deegeezy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tearz49ers
Oh yes please
Looks like we're slowly but surely getting the band back together again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesportsguru11
Deegeezy, I understand you are some sort of a legend...as you can tell by my join date I'd have absolutely no clue. When I return from vacation, I'm looking forward to reading Part 1.
Good luck with the revival.

Thanks man...I appreciate it and hope you enjoy it.

This is my first go-around on the Operationsports dynasty forum. I am loving it so far.

Last edited by Deegeezy; 07-06-2015 at 04:30 PM.
Old 07-07-2015, 07:11 AM   #24

Deegeezy's Arena

TEXAS SIGNS 3 TOP 10 RECRUITS, ENDS UP WITH #1 RECRUITING CLASS
Longhorns nab SS Gunn, TE Floyd, and RB Tate | Oregon lands nation's top prospect, RB Chris Fitzpatrick | Alabama and Florida close the gap on Tulane in the SEC, land the #2 and #5 classes, respectively

Top Recruiting Classes - 2019
RKTEAM54321TOTAL
1Texas4952020
2Alabama3950017
3West Virginia11172021
4South Carolina01182021
5Florida07161125
6Oregon2850217
7Ohio State3560519
8Michigan11050117
9Boise State2690017
10UCLA1873019
11Notre Dame08111424
12USC2750317
13Texas Tech05162023
14Oklahoma1780319
15LSU1771319
16Tulane3460114
17Wisconsin04164024
18Miami07104021
19California04170021
20UCF04137024
21Washington01204025
22Texas A&M06103221
23Georgia Tech2382419
24Fresno State05124021
25Cincinnati02175125

Nation's Top 10 Signees

Last edited by Deegeezy; 11-06-2015 at 11:50 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »