Home

Coach Geezy in the Big Easy: Our City, Our Team | Part II - The Golden Age of Tulane

This is a discussion on Coach Geezy in the Big Easy: Our City, Our Team | Part II - The Golden Age of Tulane within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-07-2015, 07:11 AM   #25

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15

Tulane Green Wave Recruiting Class of 2019

WR Ryan Jean

TULANE LANDS BIG FISH IN WR JEAN, BUT FINISHES WITH DISAPPOINTING 16TH RATED CLASS
6-6 former basketball player was a late addition to recruiting pool after stellar 2018 high school playoffs, did not play football until October | Wave signs #1 rated CB in the nation Hall | Team gets committments from 4 offensive lineman, including #2 rated guard and center

2019 Recruiting Class - 16th rated overall

Click here to view 2018 Tulane Green Wave Roster

Last edited by Deegeezy; 07-22-2016 at 05:01 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2015, 07:32 AM   #26

Cheese2121's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Coach Geezy in the Big Easy: Our City, Our Team | Part II - The Golden Age of Tul

Jean looks absolutely incredible. 6-6 with 95 speed and 86 catch as a freshman?! I can only imagine what he is going to look like as an upperclassman. Real excited to see how he factors into the offense. Hall looks like a monster too as a man cover corner.

Not the highest rated class, but some huge pieces in place.

XBL Gamer Tag: MrCheese2121 (feel free to add/message me!)

Currently Playing:
NCAA '12 (Xbox 360)
Old 07-07-2015, 09:02 AM   #27
MVP

Tearz49ers's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Coach Geezy in the Big Easy: Our City, Our Team | Part II - The Golden Age of Tul

Can you remember the days when even snagging a three star recruit was considered a massive plus for you, now your recruiting guys like Jean who will shape yet another dominant team for Tulane
Old 07-07-2015, 12:55 PM   #28

Deegeezy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese2121
Jean looks absolutely incredible. 6-6 with 95 speed and 86 catch as a freshman?! I can only imagine what he is going to look like as an upperclassman. Real excited to see how he factors into the offense. Hall looks like a monster too as a man cover corner.

Not the highest rated class, but some huge pieces in place.
Thanks man...Jean was one of those guys that just suddenly appeared in the off-season recruiting process. It was between Tulane and Alabama, with Alabama leading all the way until week 4 of off-season recruiting. He committed to the Wave after a visit.

I'm excited to see what he does in our offense. With that height and those great ratings, I don't see any reason why he can't be a focal point of our offense very early in his career. He has Calvin Johnson-esque attributes and now he and my new redshirt freshman QB Jimmy Williams will grow up together. I'm pumped!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tearz49ers
Can you remember the days when even snagging a three star recruit was considered a massive plus for you, now your recruiting guys like Jean who will shape yet another dominant team for Tulane
Yeah man...hard times. Those first few years were rough on the recruiting front.

I am okay with this class, it is very top heavy. Jean will be a star.

All those guys leaving school early kind of screwed me though. It's left me with 7 open roster spots for this season, which has never happened to me. It kind of sucks not having quite as much depth as I am used to or not being able to redshirt as many guys as I'd want.
Old 07-07-2015, 01:32 PM   #29
Pro

RyanLeaf16's Arena

OVR: 3

That size & that jumping ability for a freshman...wow.
Old 07-07-2015, 02:08 PM   #30
Pro

OVR: 1

Gotta love those years when you can snag the #1 ATH, #1 CB, and #2 C (all rated 82+) in-state.

Looking at the roster, you'll definitely need to get some guys on the o-line in the next class, but certainly looks like you have the talent to contend for another SEC title.
Old 07-08-2015, 11:17 AM   #31

Deegeezy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf16
That size & that jumping ability for a freshman...wow.
Yeah I don't think I have ever had a player like this. Should be interesting to see. He could very well become my first true superstar WR. He looks like Megatron in practice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattrd39
Gotta love those years when you can snag the #1 ATH, #1 CB, and #2 C (all rated 82+) in-state.

Looking at the roster, you'll definitely need to get some guys on the o-line in the next class, but certainly looks like you have the talent to contend for another SEC title.
I think we look very solid on paper, not quite as impressive as my last roster though. In theory, we should be in contention, but I must admit that I am very unsure about my rusty stick skills.

Thanks for checking in!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2015, 11:23 AM   #32
YaBoyRobRoy

LopaKa's Arena

OVR: 7

I'm so jealous of Jean, that bro would be beast in my Run N Shoot offense at UH lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »