Home

California Dreamin'

This is a discussion on California Dreamin' within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2016, 07:20 AM   #33
Banned

Manning2Harrison's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: California Dreamin'

On a side note, I've had several instances of a random challenge (spot of the ball) without doing anything I know of to cause it. Is there anything I'm accidentally doing to cause it, or is it a glitch? As far as I know the only way to intentionally challenge a play is from the pause menu. It's annoying af to lose time outs like that.
Old 09-02-2016, 07:39 AM   #34
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

OVR: 16

I love the fact that you will be following the preseason narratives to start this franchise. I'll be doing the same thing with my Patriots based on the position battles. Going to be interesting to see how long it takes for Goff to find the field for the Rams or if you decide to move on from him if you're having success with Keenum or Mannion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-02-2016, 02:01 PM   #35
Pro

rsump112's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manning2Harrison
On a side note, I've had several instances of a random challenge (spot of the ball) without doing anything I know of to cause it. Is there anything I'm accidentally doing to cause it, or is it a glitch? As far as I know the only way to intentionally challenge a play is from the pause menu. It's annoying af to lose time outs like that.

Muddy,

Swiping up on the touchpad calls for a coach's challenge. I was having some trouble with that as well until I found that out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2016, 03:42 PM   #36
Banned

Manning2Harrison's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsump112
Muddy,

Swiping up on the touchpad calls for a coach's challenge. I was having some trouble with that as well until I found that out.
Thanks a ton. I know what I've been doing then- accidentally swiping when going into the pause menu.
Old 09-02-2016, 03:47 PM   #37
Banned

Manning2Harrison's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhs_rizzo
I love the fact that you will be following the preseason narratives to start this franchise. I'll be doing the same thing with my Patriots based on the position battles. Going to be interesting to see how long it takes for Goff to find the field for the Rams or if you decide to move on from him if you're having success with Keenum or Mannion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've always preferred beginning with the 53 man opening day rosters. Including the real-life preseason has given me something to do with the thread while waiting for those rosters and has provided a good set-up going into Week 1.

Never been a fan of Goff and would have preferred Wentz (actually would have preferred no trade and taking Lynch at 15) so I'm by no means married to any notion of ride or die with him. Best man for the job will play, regardless of how that unfolds.
Old 09-03-2016, 01:56 PM   #38
MVP

NewscasterNews4's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manning2Harrison
R.I.P.:

Jared Goff's career
2016 season
2017 season
Jeff Fisher
Les Snead
So can we expect to see a blockbuster trade by you in 2018 for Josh Rosen if Keenum/Mannion don't work out? Lol
Old 09-03-2016, 05:50 PM   #39
Banned

Manning2Harrison's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewscasterNews4
So can we expect to see a blockbuster trade by you in 2018 for Josh Rosen if Keenum/Mannion don't work out? Lol
I would love to see a LA kid be the face of the franchise so don't rule it out. Even if he's a UCLA guy- I could have been a third generation USC alum, my grandmother was an assistant women's BB coach at SC and my intro to college football was going to SC games with my dad.
Old 09-04-2016, 07:37 PM   #40
Banned

Manning2Harrison's Arena

Preliminary opening day DC per OurLads

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »