Home

Run It Back: An MTSU Dynasy

This is a discussion on Run It Back: An MTSU Dynasy within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2016, 06:59 AM   #25
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

OVR: 16
2016 MTSU Schedule

The MTSU Blue Raiders have had their schedule for quite some time now but how does this team stack up with the 12 programs they will play throughout this season? How about opening the season on a Thursday night, the first game of the college football season, by heading into Stillwater to take on the #19 Oklahoma State Cowboys? If you're a fan of points, tune in for that one. To follow it up, MTSU will have nine days to prep for another big road test again an SEC opponent at Vanderbilt. Not an easy start to the season.

The next three games will be against familiar C-USA opponents against Louisiana Tech, Florida Atlantic and Western Kentucky. Starting the season with two road games, they will be welcoming the sight of playing in Murfreesboro against Louisiana Tech in Week 3 but then head back on to the road for the next two. Four road games in five weeks? No walk in the park. Add in the fact that Western Kentucky game is a rivalry game and we may know very well what these MTSU Blue Raiders are made of just five weeks into the season.

The third and final out-of-conference game will be a little MACtion on a Friday night as they travel to Ohio to take on Bowling Green. The over/under on combined pass attempts in that game is currently set at 99.5 as both teams love to throw the ball all over the yard. All receivers should be ready for a big game in early October.

After the Bowling Green trip, the team will return home to take on North Texas in Murfreesboro in their final rivalry game of the season. This could be a game that sees the Blue Raiders make a run at a C-USA East division crow as four of their final six games will be played at home.

With three byes over the final four weeks of the season, there will be no rest in the early portion of this schedule. Early injuries will be play a factor throughout the season since there are no breaks until Week 12.

How do the so-called experts think MTSU will stack up in their division and conference this season? Check out the next post to find out!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2016, 07:00 AM   #26
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

Preseason Top-25, C-USA Predictions, Heisman Watch

Old 10-04-2016, 11:40 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 0
Run It Back: An MTSU Dynasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhs_rizzo
I know it took me a couple years of being here and reading the dynasty threads before I worked up the nerve to blog a dynasty here at OS and I haven't looked back since. I find that if I don't document it in some way then I'm not getting as involved or I'm not nearly as interested in it and I stop playing very soon after starting. You should give thought to trying. It doesn't have to be anything elaborate, just something basic to start to get the feel for it.
Cool. Maybe I'll venture into it soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-04-2016, 12:24 PM   #28
MVP

saintrules's Arena

Re: Run It Back: An MTSU Dynasy

Following! Enjoyed your EMU to Rice dynasty and currently reading the ODU, good stuff.
Old 10-04-2016, 03:10 PM   #29
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholaseck
Cool. Maybe I'll venture into it soon.
Looking forward to your work if you decide to go down that road. Let us know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintrules
Following! Enjoyed your EMU to Rice dynasty and currently reading the ODU, good stuff.
Those were good times. Two dynasties played in completely different ways. It was fun while it lasted and I thought about going back to them but felt like I should just start fresh.

Old 10-04-2016, 09:05 PM   #30

NewNapkin's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhs_rizzo
I was in college when I played my first dynasty as MTSU way back in 2007 and always wondered what it would have been like to have attended MTSU instead of UMass. Have you been to any football games on campus? What's the atmosphere like?
Yeah, I've been to every home game so far this year. The stadium has never been sold out and the crowd is fairly sparse. Other than that, the student section is pretty dedicated (especially if its a close game like last week vs LA Tech).

Oh, and we really, REALLY hate WKU. Biggest game of the year, and we are taught to hate WKU with a passion.
Old 10-05-2016, 02:57 AM   #31
Rookie

How do you do the photos? EA had removed the online photo sharing since this games release. I would love to save my game photos somewhere, but don't have it in my budget to buy anything.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2016, 11:40 AM   #32
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGHerm
Yeah, I've been to every home game so far this year. The stadium has never been sold out and the crowd is fairly sparse. Other than that, the student section is pretty dedicated (especially if its a close game like last week vs LA Tech).

Oh, and we really, REALLY hate WKU. Biggest game of the year, and we are taught to hate WKU with a passion.
Sounds like the experience at UMass. Sparse crowds but the student section was rowdy as always! Thanks for the heads up that WKU sis he big rival. I'll be sure to play that up in this dynasty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholaseck
How do you do the photos? EA had removed the online photo sharing since this games release. I would love to save my game photos somewhere, but don't have it in my budget to buy anything.
I purchased an El Gato capture card a couple years back that hooks up to your computer and console that allows you to record videos of your gameplay and take screenshots. I have only used it for screenshots and love it. If you aren't looking to buy anything, using a cell phone or a digital camera is a cheaper option as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »