Home

#SWARM: A Westlake State Dynasty

This is a discussion on #SWARM: A Westlake State Dynasty within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2017, 10:02 PM   #73
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: #SWARM: A Westlake State Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by young22
Appreciate you checking in bro. Started on your dynasty yesterday actually. Great read, and I love your presentation.

The DT is massive for us man. Dudes already an 80 overall. He'll be 85 minimum by the time he plays. Does suck that we couldn't get a QB, as you'll see when I break down the roster next year, our situation there is awful. We might do worse next season, honestly. Praying that we luck into some guys from Ohio next year. With these recruiting rules it's gonna be a long time before Westlake State is landing top prospects.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Operation Sports mobile app
I appreciate you reading along and enjoying the presentation.. If you want any tips or assistance with a banner or some things to enhance your presentation a bit please let me know!

6x Super Bowl Champion Patriots |Red Sox | Celtics | Bruins |Boston College | USC | NASCAR Young Guns

OS' biggest game show nut.
Old 07-23-2017, 10:52 AM   #74
MVP

young22's Arena

National Signing Day, 2013

SWARM LAND #72 CLASS IN NATION

The 24 man class is headlined by 3 star guard Charles Payne, 2 star JUCO wideout Ronald Hollis, and 3 star wideout Ben Reid -- 12 3 star commits, 8 2 star commits for the Swarm's first ever recruiting class

Westlake, OH -- National Signing Day is here, and with it, the first ever Swarm recruiting class has been finalized. The Swarm managed to sign 24 recruits, and the 12 2 star and 8 3 star recruits were enough to give the Swarm the 72nd best recruiting class in the nation.

3 star guard Charles Payne (6'1, 313, 395 bench, 71 ovr), 2 star JUCO WR Ronald Hollis (6'7, 224, 4.3 40, 67 ovr), and 3 star WR Ben Reid (6'2, 205, 4.5 40, 69 ovr), are among the recruits who will likely get the most playing time this upcoming season.

Hollis, a late find by Coach Banks, is a former 4 star recruit, who went to JUCO in Florida after being dismissed from FSU football due to an assault charge back in 2011. He's a junior now, and will look to make the most of this second chance. "I'm so excited about Hollis. He's a legit 6'7, and with that kind of speed, he's uncoverable. We liked his tape, he's got talent, and it's huge for a kid like that to come here to Westlake.", said Banks earlier today, when asked about which recruit he's most looking forward to utilizing.

Sidenote: Theres about 8 guys on here that I don't ever remember recruiting or adding to the board. I turned off all CPU recruiting assistance way back too. There's 3 wideouts and 2 QB's that I never recruited. There's also 4 guys who are listed on the recruiting board as having commited somewhere else, but then I go into search prospects and they're listed as my commits. None of them are studs tho, just 3 star and 1 star recruits. I'll do a full list either later tonight or Monday, I'm about to go out.
Old 07-23-2017, 12:22 PM   #75
MVP

OVR: 10

That's a solid first class!

I hate that the CPU adds random commits on Signing Day. I always cut them. It's like the the dev's wanted you to fill your 25 scholarships every single year and force you to cut the remainder. Not really that big of a hassle just a little annoying

My Pennsylvania A&T Baseball Dynasty (MVP NCAA 06)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2017, 01:53 PM   #76
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

solid first recruiting class, #72 is great. I'm sure early playing time drew a lot of people in.

Lucky draw with those transfers too, Jones should be a beast once they hit field after this coming year. Already an 80...could be pushing 90 by the time he's starting.

Major Boise State fan
Old 07-23-2017, 08:08 PM   #77
MVP

young22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet19
solid first recruiting class, #72 is great. I'm sure early playing time drew a lot of people in.

Lucky draw with those transfers too, Jones should be a beast once they hit field after this coming year. Already an 80...could be pushing 90 by the time he's starting.
Yeah I got super lucky honestly. We should actually be a good team in 4-5 seasons.

Old 07-24-2017, 06:21 PM   #78
MVP

young22's Arena

Offseason won't be done today, maybe not for a few days.

I got a lot of work to do basketball wise, and I may have to get a part time job for a bit so I can buy football gear, cause I may transfer schools, and if I do, imma hoop and play football. Gonna have to put in some work for that too, seeing as I haven't played football before, outside of messing around with friends. I'm athletic, that's really all I got for football, so if imma be any good I gotta work.

Last edited by young22; 07-24-2017 at 06:24 PM.
Old 07-26-2017, 12:57 PM   #79
MVP

young22's Arena

Signing Day, 2013

Westlake State Swarm 2013 Recruiting Class

Top 10 recruits in 2013 class

Top 10 recruiting classes

Old 07-26-2017, 01:03 PM   #80
MVP

young22's Arena