Home

#SWARM: A Westlake State Dynasty

This is a discussion on #SWARM: A Westlake State Dynasty within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2017, 07:34 PM   #57
MVP

young22's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: #SWARM: A Westlake State Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet19
two in a row, solid second win. That should really help you keep your job lol.
Let's hope. Even tho it doesn't really matter cause I can recreate my coach lol.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 07-21-2017, 12:32 PM   #58
MVP

young22's Arena

Week 10, 2013

Swarm fall 27-14 to Old Dominion

ODU QB David Washington lights up Swarm secondary for 327 passing yards,
2 scores -- Ayo Chandler starts due to injuries to Damion Gay and Broderick Booth, struggles mightily -- Tyjuan Sparks averages just 1.6 YPC

Norfolk, VA -- The Westlake State Swarm fell to 2-8 on the season after their loss on the road to Old Dominion. The David Washington-led Monarchs lit up the Swarm defense, who outside of an early pick-six from nickel corner Pat Godfrey, really couldn't buy a stop.

Ayo Chandler (13/38, 188 yards, 2 INT), struggled once again, never getting in rhythm. The Swarm didn't see any success on the ground either, with HB Tyjuan Sparks rushing for just 23 yards on 14 carries. He did score the Swarm's only offensive points of the day, a 1 yard run.

Old Dominion HB Ray Lawry crosses the goal line on a late 4th quarter TD

The Swarm will play 8-2 (4-1 Sun Belt) Western Kentucky in Akron next week.
Old 07-21-2017, 12:43 PM   #59
MVP

young22's Arena

Week 11, 2013

Hilltoppers crush Swarm 47-14

Booth struggles in return -- Run game again fails to get going -- Swarm secondary shredded again, this time for 355 yards, 5 scores

Akron, OH -- Westlake State football has struggled this season. But one area that had consistently been solid was the secondary. That wasn't the case against the Mike White(27/45, 355 yards, 5 TD)- led Western Kentucky Hilltoppers, who destroyed the Swarm through the air all night long.

Western Kentucky jumped out to a 27-0 lead midway through the second quarter, courtesy of 2 passing scores, a 41 yard TD from running back Anthony Wales(17 carries, 80 yards, 1 TD), and a pair of field goals.

Wales breaks a tackle on his way to a 41 yard score

The Swarm fought back with a 1 yard rushing score from tailback Tyjuan Sparks (17 carries, 65 yards, 1 TD) set up by an outstanding diving catch by WR Tristan Little, on what would be his only reception of the day.
Kody Starks(4 catches, 39 yards, TD) would catch a 13 yard score on the next drive, but that would be all the offense Westlake State could muster on the day.

Tristan Little stretches out for a diving grab. He would be ruled down at the 1, allowing Tyjuan Sparks an easy rushing score on the next play

The now 2-8 Swarm will go to Denton to face off against 2-7 (0-6 Sun Belt) North Texas next week.
Old 07-21-2017, 12:45 PM   #60
MVP

young22's Arena

This was my first game on J-kits sliders. The only change I made was having FG power at 80 for both user and CPU. Those sliders are tough, but I really really liked the feel of the game. I'm going to play the last 2 games before deciding, but I'm leaning towards making the switch.
Old 07-21-2017, 02:10 PM   #61
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

Back to reality with those last couple games, such is the case for a new program though.

Major Boise State fan
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2017, 03:43 PM   #62
MVP

young22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet19
Back to reality with those last couple games, such is the case for a new program though.
Yeah. Wins were a lot of fun but I expect a 3-9 or 2-10 finish. We have a good shot at beating North Texas, but I doubt we'll beat Texas State.

Preciate you checking in bro.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 07-21-2017, 04:04 PM   #63
MVP

young22's Arena

The Westlake State Chronicle

Swarm nab quartet of recruits after visits

By Mike Calhoun
Football beat reporter

Westlake, OH -- Some good did come out of the Swarm's blowout loss to Western Kentucky: 4 recruits in attendance that day decided to commit to WSU.

3 star corner Andrew Neal (5'9, 160, 4.48 40 time, #114 CB), 3 star safety James Robinson (6'0, 199, 4.62 40, #52 SS), 3 star corner Kenny Taylor (5'10, 160, 4.54 40 time, #74 CB), and 2 star JUCO(So.) MLB Louis Lloyd. (6'1, 234, 4.56 40 time, #115 MLB)

Lloyd will likely start from day 1 for the Swarm, who graduate starting MLB Brady Church this year.

Last edited by young22; 07-21-2017 at 09:03 PM.
Old 07-22-2017, 03:28 PM   #64
MVP

young22's Arena

Week 12, 2013

Swarm blown out by North Texas, 38-17

Swarm defense couldn't stop NT QB Quinn Shanbour, as he puts up over 300 all-purpose yards -- Run game struggles again, just 33 yards on 23 carries

Denton, TX -- Westlake State football continued to struggle yesterday in Denton, losing 38-17 to the Mean Green. The game started off fairly well for the Swarm, with Pat Godfrey (4 TAK, 1 TFL, INT, DEF)
picking off the first pass Mean Green QB Quinn Shanbour (21/41, 264 yards, 2 TD, 1 INT) threw. But the Swarm could't capitalize, with their drive stalling, then ending with K Sam Pickens missing a 30 yarder.

WSU went down 21-3 in the first half, and the game was essentially over from there. The team as a whole looked demoralized, tired, and lacked the heart we've seen earlier in the year.

It was more of the same in the second half. The Swarm managed a couple scores, courtesy of a Broderick Booth (23/55, 286 yards, 1 TD, 2 INT) TD pass to Kody Starks (8 REC, 128 yards, 1 TD) in what was a career game for the senior wideout. The other score came on a 4 yard TD run, a jet sweep from Starks for his first career rushing score.

The Swarm get 2 weeks off, then return to Akron to play Texas State (8-4,
6-1 Sun Belt, for Senior Day.

Sidenote: Forgot to a pic post game, as I don't save highlights I couldn't accompany this with a picture. Also these articles have been short lately cause the games have just been boring, nothing to really write about when it's just a straight blowout, or as you'll see in the Texas State game, not much happens.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »