What do you think of MLB The Show 17? - Page 3 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

What do you think of MLB The Show 17?

This is a discussion on What do you think of MLB The Show 17? within the Front Page Polls forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Front Page Polls
Poll: What do you think of MLB The Show 17?
Poll Options
What do you think of MLB The Show 17?

Old 04-15-2017, 06:08 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: What do you think of MLB The Show 17?

I know they are going to fix the online issues in a couple of weeks so I'm saying "great". This game is AMAZING.
Old 04-18-2017, 10:14 AM   #18
Rookie

Anthonyg7575's Arena

OVR: 1

Right now I'm fed up...I know all the issues with the online servers, But I'm having issues with offline stuff as well? I'm trying to play my own offline franchise only to keep having game after game locking up on me... this usually happens in the latter part of a game and I press the D pad to see who's pitching or to go to the bullpen to warm up a pitcher. The menu doesn't come up and the game just freezes. Then I have to closed the application and restart. I have not had this happen in RTTS mode though.

So... Online, I get disconnected or server errors, offline, it locks/freezes up. Can't win, all I do is play games into the 7th, 8th and 9th innings and have to shut it down.
Old 05-04-2017, 06:55 PM   #19
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

I think its plays a great game of baseball, but their are some little things in franchise mode that need cleaned up. Had a game the other night where they showed Cueto have 7654 inches of break on a pitch,lol. Also Madbum stats when he came in the game that showed from last season werent right. Obviously these 2 things arent really game breaking in the grand scheme of things, but they are still annoying.

I didnt buy 16, so dont know other than what I read about 16 and its issues, but it does seem 17 has more issues than in the past, but my memory isnt that good these days, so I might be wrong on that.

Regardless after these 2 patches, this game is pretty darn good, and I commend the devs for getting the patches out so quickly.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts

Slumps are like soft beds, easy to get into and hard to get out of - Johnny Bench
Old 05-07-2017, 10:16 AM   #20
Just started!

I love the game, but I wish the left handed batting had the same home run reactions as the right hand batting.
Old 05-15-2017, 09:00 PM   #21
Rookie

carolinawolf72's Arena

I voted the game was good but really would like to change it to BORING. I am not having fun with the game at this point at all. Maybe I just need to step away from it for a year or so, I don't know but right now the game is so boring I am not enjoying it at all.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2017, 04:21 PM   #22
Pro

asu666's Arena

OVR: 34

It's Good, not Great. I believe the developers should add back some of the Owner-mode features removed after MLB 12 or go the 2K MyGM route with ownership interaction and the ability to move/rebuild, etc. As is, the experience feels a little too sterile.
Old 06-05-2017, 12:02 PM   #23
Rookie

Ive been playing baseball games since Nintendo Baseball and MLB The Show is the best game Ive played for the time it was release. Sega Saturn's '96 Greatest Nine & PS2's 2004 High Heat are my 2nd and 3rd best for the time they were released

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Front Page Polls »