Home

XBOX 360 Country Club (TW13)

This is a discussion on XBOX 360 Country Club (TW13) within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-29-2012, 08:18 AM   #57
Pro

Panicshade's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: XBOX 360 Country Club (TW13)

I played the 3/28 daily tournament and shot even par. It's the first time I have played on that difficulty so I take it as a positive for me. I had some birdies and few bogies. My putting is what caused me the most problems but I knew that was going to be my weakest part. I was going into it thinking I was gonna shoot like +20 or something.

Also in the Country Club area in the game there is a Message Board that shows what new members have joined (or members that have been kicked out/left) but you can leave messages there for others to read I believe
Old 03-29-2012, 10:25 AM   #58
Rookie

Woody19's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panicshade
It's the first time I have played on that difficulty so I take it as a positive for me.
Difficulty is TourPro, right? Is that without caddy and put preview?
Old 03-29-2012, 10:41 AM   #59
Pro

Panicshade's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody19
Difficulty is TourPro, right? Is that without caddy and put preview?
I believe that is what dominick set the difficulty at and the different settings. I'm not saying I am a great player (far from it) but I did better than I thought I would. I also never used the putt preview. My putting issue is always running it past the hole so I have to improve that.
Old 03-29-2012, 11:40 AM   #60
Rookie

kickingguru's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedudedominick
Just post on here for now. I'll figure something out for better communication for all members.

cough... www.TotalOnlinePlay.com Cough.....
Tiger 14 (Xbox 360)... Total Online Play Country Club... We have a forum/message board at www.TotalOnlinePlay.com ...one central place for questions, comments, feedback, and general trash talk :) To join, go there and request a spot....
Old 03-29-2012, 11:59 AM   #61
Rookie

Xagoth's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickingguru
cough... www.TotalOnlinePlay.com Cough.....
Registered regardless of whether we use it for our communication in this CC or not.

Looks like you guys have a nicely used forum and am always on the lookout for other mature gamers.

Bears, Bulls, Cubs and Wildcats through thick and thin...mostly thin...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2012, 12:10 PM   #62
Rookie

8iron's Arena

OVR: 2

I posted a really bad score for the 3/28 daily but would have no issue with putt preview being turned off. (I'm Sabr2th32 btw...REALLY bad score).

My scoring issue was with off-green short game so for me personally, practice to improve my touch with my wedges will get my scoring down. I probably shouldn't "practice" in online tournaments.

I'm just not sure its necessarily a correct assumption that the higher scores are the result of putting problems, per se. My two really bad rounds on tour pro+ difficulty were characterized by missed fairways, missed greens, problems out of fairway bunkers (Tin Cup type problems...repeat shot that didn't work the first time, repeatedly) and at least 2 episodes per round of yip chips where I back and forthed the green multiple times then finally babied a chip on and left myself with a really long putt (but at least it was a putt). Remove three holes from the Els Club round and I think I was only like +2 the rest of the way. Once I get more shots on green within 15 or so feet, I am confident that even at my current level of putting skill I will average 1.5 putts per hole per round or less (without preview).
Old 03-29-2012, 12:13 PM   #63
Rookie

Xagoth's Arena

OVR: 5

In regards to putt preview, I would PREFER it stay ON for the time being (until I level up my created golfer), but honestly, if everyone else wants it off...I won't complain.

I can just not do tournaments until I level my golfer up if that happens.

I am probably going to be around the bottom of the pack regardless of settings, but hopefully I can still contribute a decent amount of status to make myself useful!

Bears, Bulls, Cubs and Wildcats through thick and thin...mostly thin...
Old 03-29-2012, 12:25 PM   #64
Pro

Panicshade's Arena

I hit all the fairways on the Els Course daily and almost all the greens (missed a few)

I had one hole where I got a double bogey (my worst hole of the round). My short game is decent. I believe I had 5 birdies, 3 bogies, and the double bogey I mentioned. If I can get the putting figured out a little more (Augusta Practice Facility here I come...lol) I can cut out a few of those bad scores. I don't think I will be shooting 20 under any time soon but I am trying to at least be a top 10-15 player in the CC.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »