Home

Golf Sponsor Glitch

This is a discussion on Golf Sponsor Glitch within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-15-2012, 02:09 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Golf Sponsor Glitch

Hi all,

This is my first post on the forums, I usually just browse this section as well as MLB The Show.

Anyways I wanted to share with you a glitch that I found this morning while playing that will enable you to unlock all sponsors minus the main ones.

All you need to do is find a tournament that requires a DLC course. Switch the course to whatever sponsor unlock you want. Complete the sponsor challenge. Go back to the tournament screen and switch the course again to another sponsor unlock you want (do not play the tournament). Alternate between courses until you complete all the sponsor challenges you want.

Enjoy!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2012, 11:10 AM   #2
Rookie

kickingguru's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Golf Sponsor Glitch

That was actually pretty helpful to me.... I am obsessed with Live Tournies and do not want to spend time on my career just to unlock things... I have the main sponsors bought, but need the minor ones... This will help get them... Thanks!!
Tiger 14 (Xbox 360)... Total Online Play Country Club... We have a forum/message board at www.TotalOnlinePlay.com ...one central place for questions, comments, feedback, and general trash talk :) To join, go there and request a spot....
Old 04-17-2012, 09:13 PM   #3
MVP

lnin0's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Golf Sponsor Glitch

Thanks. I really hate the fun draining grind for clothing - not to mention unlocks do not apply to all of your CAGs. You hint makes it somewhat more tolerable.

I also found your tip works similarly well for 'mastery' objectives on the dlc courses...600 in game coins can go a long way with this tip.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »