Home

OFFICIAL "I'm looking for a PS4 Madden league" Thread

This is a discussion on OFFICIAL "I'm looking for a PS4 Madden league" Thread within the Madden NFL Football Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-25-2014, 09:08 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 1
re: OFFICIAL "I'm looking for a PS4 Madden league" Thread

Ok an update...I have the league created and will send details such as rules, conduct, parameters, structure of league, and info to join. Let me know if your interested league is still young many teams open and let get it going! Thanks OS Members
Old 02-26-2014, 07:51 PM   #58
Just started!

OVR: 0

I would love to join a real sim lg with realistic play advancing at any rate goblinsavage90 is my tag join any lg w/ any teams available
Old 02-27-2014, 10:39 AM   #59
Rookie

Starting a new league. Invites sent to the last couple people who expressed interest. 25 teams still open. It will be a fairly "sim league" not too many rules and advancing every 48 hours. Send me a message/friend request: Trife06 or search and join The Committee
Old 03-03-2014, 03:19 PM   #60
Sim or Nothing

SpectreBugg's Arena

OVR: 2

Looking for a sim league...

Very specific though...

I am currently in two leagues... but neither are really holding my interest much...

I am in the 4th N 1 league, but i seem to have issues connecting to people in that league, as 2 of my last 3 games have been impossible to play and enjoy because of the lag. now i understand this will happen, but he league has nothing in place to handle that situation.. we just have to deal with it...

I am also in the Lombardi trophy league, but the sliders in that league are a nightmare. Now i will admit that I am not the best madden player, probably due to the fact that I have tried to make offline mode as sim as possible. I am one of those players that never switch on defense, no matter the situation, I dont control my Wide receivers, even after the catch, and i generally use gameflow palycallling... all of those things lead to me being an experienced player, but not a great player in general.

So basically, i am looking for a EXTREMELY sim league, with reasonable sliders, like custom all pro, and it wouldnt hurt for it to be a little "noob" friendly as well. I dont mind losing at all, but right now i am getting killed in these leagues, a lot...
Old 03-03-2014, 08:31 PM   #61
Rookie

SSFL has openings, we have a good set of sliders and are currently in offseason stage 1 advancing to stage 2 tonight. One thing about our lg is the family atmosphere and we have a good group of guys that don't mind sharing information to help you get better. if interested shoot me a pm on OS (tre614) or PSN (tre9MB)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2014, 03:01 PM   #62
Banned

Wouldn't mind getting in a madden league, not the greatest but no slouch either. Sim player, psn swangkang169
Old 03-09-2014, 01:09 PM   #63
Rookie

AlexTabs's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodyAndretti
Wouldn't mind getting in a madden league, not the greatest but no slouch either. Sim player, psn swangkang169
added you on ps4, bud
Old 03-10-2014, 01:18 PM   #64
Rookie

Any new-ish leagues looking for players? Stuck in a few dead CFMs and am looking for an active one.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online »