Home

OFFICIAL "I'm looking for a PS4 Madden league" Thread

This is a discussion on OFFICIAL "I'm looking for a PS4 Madden league" Thread within the Madden NFL Football Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-10-2014, 02:15 PM   #65
Rookie

AlexTabs's Arena

OVR: 0
re: OFFICIAL "I'm looking for a PS4 Madden league" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by joejets19
Any new-ish leagues looking for players? Stuck in a few dead CFMs and am looking for an active one.
what's your psn?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2014, 03:58 PM   #66
Rookie

Psn= joejets19
Old 03-10-2014, 07:45 PM   #67
Rookie

AlexTabs's Arena

Quote:
Psn= joejets19
Added you on psn mate. Let's start the fun
Old 03-11-2014, 01:14 PM   #68
Just started!

You still looking for a sim league? Got a new one starting up lots of teams open still. 48hr sims. FB GROUP XFL2014

We use groupme
Old 03-11-2014, 01:15 PM   #69
Just started!

Quote:
Any new-ish leagues looking for players? Stuck in a few dead CFMs and am looking for an active one.
Got one starting this week if you want in. Sim rules, Active owners
Quite a few teams open.

XFL2014

We use groupme
Old 03-15-2014, 08:55 PM   #70
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18

Hey guys,

I'm an above average player I guess, I play honest/sim, and while I try to win, I don't care if I lose.

I'd love to get on-board with a league that handles things realistically, whether it be with trades (Peyton Manning shouldn't be trade 3 times, etc.), or whether it's with game play (do our game stats fall in-line with real NFL, including number of plays run from scrimmage?), or whether it's with having guys who don't quit left and right because they lose a game and/or have their best player hurt.

If your league is a new one, is realistic like what I mentioned above, and looks for ways to TRULY ensure realism continues, I'd be interested--especially if the league is just starting out.

One question I do have, is with pre-determined draft classes, how do we keep guys honest? It's too bad EA doesn't let us user auto-generated classes; I'd just hate to see that "6th round sleeper!" getting drafted in the top 15. Perhaps it's impossible to avoid?

I'd also be curious to see a set of league rules as well as sliders that are being used.

Thanks!
Old 03-18-2014, 08:02 PM   #71
Rookie

AlexTabs's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe
Hey guys,

I'm an above average player I guess, I play honest/sim, and while I try to win, I don't care if I lose.

I'd love to get on-board with a league that handles things realistically, whether it be with trades (Peyton Manning shouldn't be trade 3 times, etc.), or whether it's with game play (do our game stats fall in-line with real NFL, including number of plays run from scrimmage?), or whether it's with having guys who don't quit left and right because they lose a game and/or have their best player hurt.

If your league is a new one, is realistic like what I mentioned above, and looks for ways to TRULY ensure realism continues, I'd be interested--especially if the league is just starting out.

One question I do have, is with pre-determined draft classes, how do we keep guys honest? It's too bad EA doesn't let us user auto-generated classes; I'd just hate to see that "6th round sleeper!" getting drafted in the top 15. Perhaps it's impossible to avoid?

I'd also be curious to see a set of league rules as well as sliders that are being used.

Thanks!
seen my pm?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2014, 05:17 AM   #72

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

OS Vets is set to relaunch as a PS4 league, its a bit late in the cycle obviously but we wont be starting with cookie cutter rosters either. The idea is to not just get the rosters to reflect the offseason free agency moves but we also have a custom draft class of the 2014 class and we will be conducting an offline draft using the real draft order from the NFL before starting the actual franchise on the game itself. The reason for doing it this way is if we sign these players outside of the franchise and within the main menu then these drafted players will be signed to multi year deals, if its done inside the franchise they only sign to one year deals and then have issues from that. OS Vets has been around for 15 seasons and has a rich tradition, now is the time to get in and have a leg up when M15 rolls around. If youre interested at all post in our subforum (http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ine-franchise/) and list the 3 teams you would prefer as we are handing out teams currently.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online »