Home

USFC Madden 18 - Xbox One

This is a discussion on USFC Madden 18 - Xbox One within the Madden NFL Football Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2017, 08:39 PM   #1
MVP

Gritblitzer's Arena

OVR: 1
USFC Madden 18 - Xbox One

USFC on the Xbox One is now recruiting for Madden 18! We're looking for owners that are looking for a long term solution to their quest for a sim league. If you have interest in website content like podcasts, power rankings, post game articles, live Superbowl broadcast commentary and getting involved on twitter, this is the league for you!

We hope to soon have an OperationSports.com sub-forum for Madden 18.

We're currently completing our final season of Madden 17, but it's the perfect time to sign up and get in contact with a commissioner or league veteran for a tryout game.

Open teams for Madden 18 are currently: Jets, Rams, Lions.

Again, we're only looking for individuals looking for a long term league spanning multiple Madden cycles and who will be reliable when it comes to scheduling.

Discord App is REQUIRED to join the league.

If interested, post here, send me a direct message or message me on Xbox Live (iLLmaculate0ne)

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2017, 10:58 PM   #2
Pro

ItsOrangeBaby's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: USFC Madden 18 - Xbox One

🤔 I might be interested in. 😅 just need to be aware of the advance time of your league, since I'm usually only home a reasonable amount of time 3 or 4 days a week (Monday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Old 07-31-2017, 06:33 PM   #3
MVP

Gritblitzer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsOrangeBaby
🤔 I might be interested in. 😅 just need to be aware of the advance time of your league, since I'm usually only home a reasonable amount of time 3 or 4 days a week (Monday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
We will be a 48 hour advance schedule at the start of Madden 18
Old 08-01-2017, 12:20 AM   #4
Pro

ItsOrangeBaby's Arena

OVR: 5

If you need one person I could fill a spot,but can't commit to playing Tuesday - Thursday, since I'm usually stuck with a 250 miles commute on those days that keep me out the house from 3am til midnight sigh.
Old 08-02-2017, 07:12 PM   #5
MVP

Gritblitzer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsOrangeBaby
If you need one person I could fill a spot,but can't commit to playing Tuesday - Thursday, since I'm usually stuck with a 250 miles commute on those days that keep me out the house from 3am til midnight sigh.
Anything is worth a try. Although you'd likely miss a minimum of 1 advance every week which really isn't ideal.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2017, 03:08 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

Though I have been playing madden since the very first game came out years ago I have never played on a online league. I am interested. Is this strictly a coaching league with the AI running the plays? Do you perform all franchise duties, trades, drafts etc. Just looking for some info on how its run.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online »