Home

Madden 16 Classic Rosters

This is a discussion on Madden 16 Classic Rosters within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Madden 16 what type of Classic Rosters will you be making?
1970's Specific Year Rosters 9 13.64%
1980's Specific Year Rosters 10 15.15%
1990's Specific Year Rosters 30 45.45%
All Time Team Rosters (Best Players in Franchise history on one Team) 17 25.76%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-28-2017, 11:27 AM   #113
MVP

sheredia's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Madden 16 Classic Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan Warrior
Got a roster idea I've been working on. I call it "NFL Immortals" and it's like All Pro Football 2K8.

Basically each team will be a mix of legends and generic players. I sort of have a theme to each team, design them in the mold of specific coach. Chuck Knoll's Chicago team will have a stifling 4-3 defense and a power running game. Bill Walsh's Miami team will run a West Coast offense. Chip Kelly will have his up tempo spread in Seattle. And so on.

Anyone have requests for specific players they want? I'm not going to do all legends, I want all sorts of guys. Kordell Stewart wasn't a great player, but he's such an oddity that I have to include him on this kind of roster.
i like this idea too....if there was a way we could incorporate this roster or created players/generic players into the draft champions mode that would almost be like having all pro football 2k8 back again.
Old 03-02-2017, 08:44 AM   #114
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
I have Waddle's ratings for the 1990 Bears.....

I remember that wild card playoff game vs the Cowboys in 91 when he caught just about everything thrown his way.

Some of the ratings I came up with for the 90's rosters were based off NFL scouting combine #'s I was able to search from old news articles and magazines

I'll see if I can post his ratings from the 90's Bears later on for you.
Hey just saw your response. I haven't figured out where to look to for responses on here yet.

But that would be GREAT man! I think youre my only hope. I see Madden 01 for ps2 (which I have) has All Madden teams and he was on the 91 team as I recall, but there are no codes which means id have to spend weeks/months earning cards just to unlock one stinkin team that MAY or may not have his ratings.
Old 05-11-2017, 08:38 AM   #115
Banned

Any good rosters for 80s or 70s seasons on 360 on madden 25 , 15, or 16?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2017, 08:39 AM   #116
Banned

And if so under what gamer tag? I used someone's who did an 86 season and 83 and also 90 and 95. They were well done. But I'm looking for like 78-81

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »