Home

Raiderz4eva and CWSapp Present AFL- American Football League (X1-Fictional Roster)

This is a discussion on Raiderz4eva and CWSapp Present AFL- American Football League (X1-Fictional Roster) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-23-2016, 02:21 PM   #153
MVP

miz468's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Raiderz4eva and CWSapp Present AFL- American Football League (X1-Fictional Roster

Time to play in the Super Bowl! It's a Pennsylvania battle as Philly takes on Pittsburgh.

EDIT: THE SUPER BOWL SITUATION...

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Last edited by miz468; 11-23-2016 at 04:16 PM.
Old 11-29-2016, 11:23 PM   #154
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Raiderz4eva and CWSapp Present AFL- American Football League (X1-Fictional Roster

Sn Diego Chargers (AFL) Depth Chart - 2016
Regular Offense
STARTER2ND3RD4TH
WRIsiah TurnerAyo RubinJulian Russo
TERashad WestbrookJaheem BeveretteBert Grant
LTPete HigginsNicholas LightPatrick Diaz
LGParker BriscoeNicholas LightPatrick Diaz
CPat SmithNicholas LightPatrick Diaz
RGKirk KinneyNicholas LightPatrick Diaz
RTEvan StinnieNicholas LightPatrick Diaz
WRMicah AlmonteMike MacleanJo Jo Royster
QBAdam JonesDan WhiddonJay Cross
FBMike Miller
HBCameron RodgersPower CarewellLen Bryant
Base 3-4 Defense
STARTER2ND3RD4TH
LDELarry JordanJamar MerrillMike Richardson
NTDijon RobinsonJamar MerrillMike Richardson
RDEDarius RansomJamar MerrillMike Richardson
LOLBShawn Crisp(INJ)Dana CannonJerrell Ashby
LILBThe'Ron SmithJordan FloydJerrell Ashby
RILBTrey ScottJordan FloydJerrell Ashby
ROLBDwayne ButlerDana CannonJerrell Ashby
CBTrent LinerRichie AltmanHassan Damon
SSAntonio HarrisRonald ShorterHassan Damon
FSMonte SheppardRonald ShorterHassan Damon
CBJerron WilliamsRichie AltmanHassan Damon
Special Teams
STARTER2ND3RD4TH
KBrian Bowers
PMilo Cuevas
******** type="text/javascript" src="//ajax.cloudflare.com/cdn-cgi/nexp/dok3v=73806ac11c/apps1.min.js">******** type="text/javascript">__CF.AJS.init1();

Took awhile to get going but this is what I'm rolling with to start the season.

QB - Nobody is at the level of Adam Jones. He's light years ahead of the two rookies. Both played okay in the preseason but nothing to justify playing time right now. Let's see where Jones can take us.

HB - Rodgers is really good. I think he will play much better then his Ovr dictates. Carewell excelled in catching the ball out of the backfield in preseason and Bryant looks to be a good utility guy.

FB - Miller is a solid player.

WR - Turner is very good and Almonte looks to be a nice complement. Rubin has good size at 6'5 but the rest are very underwhelming.

TE - What can I say about Westbrook? The dude is a beast and I am going to feed him the ball as much as possible. Look for a monster year from him.

OLine - This unit is pretty solid across the board with Higgins anchoring the LT spot. Sound group.

DLine - Ransom and Jordan are big bodies who will hopefully be able to hang against the run with Robinson beasting in the middle making the plays.

OLB - Signed Crisp back to get that attacking OLB to go after the QB. Unfortunately he is out for a bit and will be relying on Cannon to step up. Butler played well in preseason and once Crisp comes back I hope to have two solid outside rushers.

MLB - Smith is a great athlete who should excel on this defense. The signing of Scott was to stiffen up the middle (plus I loved his back story) and he played really well during the preseason. Hopefully that translates over to the regular season.

CB - Liner is really good but the drop off after him is significant. Williams has some skills but should never be mistaken for a #1. After that it is not looking good.

S - Sheppard and Harris are both pretty good with Shorter backing up both positions. While not overwhelming the S position is pretty good.

K/P - Bowers has a bomb of a leg and I think he will do very well this year. Cuevas should be able to change field position easily.

KR - Hassan Damon (CB) is my returner and while not a burner he has some good elusiveness. Hoping he can break some or at least start us with good field position.

Will keep you updated on how things go. Thanks again for this awesome roster.
Old 03-25-2017, 09:18 PM   #155
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm super late to this party! Game changer...Thank you guys! I'm seriously going to be playing this for a while. May save money on next game and continue my CFM with this. No lie. Awesomely well done!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2017, 06:43 PM   #156
Rookie

Will there be a new project like this on 18? Just curious because I'd be interested in helping
Old 02-08-2021, 08:11 PM   #157
Rookie

Thank god for cloud saving bcuz I still have this roster. I’m coming back

Last edited by budsmoker247; 02-08-2021 at 08:14 PM.
Old 02-18-2021, 07:49 PM   #158
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by budsmoker247
Thank god for cloud saving bcuz I still have this roster. I’m coming back
U have the Draft classes...If u do will u put them out. Man theses were crazy in M19
Old 02-19-2021, 04:04 PM   #159
Rookie

Raiderz4eva and CWSapp Present AFL- American Football League (X1-Fictional Roster)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy_kmoney
U have the Draft classes...If u do will u put them out. Man theses were crazy in M19

You couldn’t share draft classes in madden 17

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by budsmoker247; 02-19-2021 at 04:25 PM.
Old 04-05-2021, 04:10 PM   #160
Rookie

This would have been amazing to play on Madden 21

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »