Home

Raiderz4eva and CWSapp Present AFL- American Football League (X1-Fictional Roster)

This is a discussion on Raiderz4eva and CWSapp Present AFL- American Football League (X1-Fictional Roster) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2016, 11:42 PM   #41
Rookie

raiderz4eva's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Raiderz4eva and CWSapp Present AFL- American Football League (X1-Fictional Roster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twitch: twitch.tv/simworldgaming
youtube: simworldtv
instagram: @simworld4k
twitter:@simworld4k

Raiderz4eva Presents the New Era Lakers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2016, 08:57 AM   #42
Rookie

Re: Raiderz4eva and CWSapp Present AFL- American Football League (X1-Fictional Roster

I'm not sure why, but I can't find the files on EA Share.
Old 09-27-2016, 11:44 AM   #43
Rookie

raiderz4eva's Arena

Almost here!!!

twitch: twitch.tv/simworldgaming
youtube: simworldtv
instagram: @simworld4k
twitter:@simworld4k

Raiderz4eva Presents the New Era Lakers
Old 09-27-2016, 04:30 PM   #44
Rookie

Yooooo just found this today man it's fire roster is the truth... Always searching for historic rosters but this will do by far can't wait to see what cfm roster will be like I can't imagine the time spent to make this happen just pick up and play no long for your favorite players jus play and make it happen
Old 09-27-2016, 08:04 PM   #45
Pro

ThatMichiganFan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4eva

Almost here!!!

Let's GOOOOOOOOO!

2K18 Sliders:https://forums.operationsports.com/f...n-sliders.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2016, 12:08 AM   #46
Rookie

This is going to be dope raiderz4eva, I'm a huge fan of cwsapp and sim world's work on 2k. This is the only reason why I buy my sports games on xb1. I appreciate you guys hard work. Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Old 09-28-2016, 08:25 AM   #47
Rookie

Really impressed played with browns against falcons this game i got my first pick six never could seem to run them back saw new catches didn't know was in the game ....really wish I could've uploaded a video clip but by far my favorite was my safety leaving his receiver and going up on another receiver that came into his zone and trying to get a pick I have no idea how you guys these ratings or if it's your sliders that made the game play the way it was but it was the most fun and releastic game i had by far score was 34 to 28 played 8 mins q
Old 09-28-2016, 12:59 PM   #48
Rookie

Titans4lyfe's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arlingtonwil
Really impressed played with browns against falcons this game i got my first pick six never could seem to run them back saw new catches didn't know was in the game ....really wish I could've uploaded a video clip but by far my favorite was my safety leaving his receiver and going up on another receiver that came into his zone and trying to get a pick I have no idea how you guys these ratings or if it's your sliders that made the game play the way it was but it was the most fun and releastic game i had by far score was 34 to 28 played 8 mins q

That's the SimWorld guys for you. Those guys are unbelievable in details and work they put in their rosters/sliders. That's why it's well worth the wait.
NCAAB: Duke Blue Devils

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »