Home

1993 Madden 17 PS4

This is a discussion on 1993 Madden 17 PS4 within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2016, 12:55 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: 1993 Madden 17 PS4

Forgot to mention in the last post, slider wise I use All-Pro, nearly default with just QBA adjusted to 25 (I think). Penalties are adjusted a bit too, but I cannot remember exactly what they are and I cannot get to my settings at the moment.
Old 10-10-2016, 12:59 PM   #10
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond_ten
I believe you mentioned this already but what will the extra teams like PA there have Texans etc... have as rosters? Will you put any of their first year players on there ( for Carolina a and Jax, since they'd only have to be two years younger) like a Tim Biakbutuka or Kerry Collins at age 20 and 21? Then filling it out with WL or other scrubs?
They will be mostly WLAF players from specific teams, unless those players moved to the NFL in 93. I do not intend on using players from the actual NFL teams when they came into the league. I will make some FAs from other WLAF and NFL free agents. But I do not try to change everyone, it is too long of a process. Some guys I change positions so their OVRs drop so low they retire after one season.
Old 10-10-2016, 03:15 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 3

Idea for Draft Class/Expansion Teams

Since there is no draft class function, and everyone is constantly asking if the rosters are for multi year franchise or "1 year only: Why not put 1994 draftees on those unused teams?

Then we could go ahead and sign them after the season to the respective teams?

Having that seems like a better use of a limited player slot than generics. Even if not done in the initial release, its a cool idea for an add on or update. Just my two cents
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2016, 03:17 PM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iteachpercussion
I have uploaded the first version of the 1993 file. The AFC Central and AFC East are finished. I have done a little bit of play testing, but not too much.

Take a look and see what you think so far. Please provide feedback, it helps me make the roster one that is accurate and fun to play.

File name: 1993
PSN tag: Iteachhistory78
Genuinely struggling to find errors with the teams completed so far. Nice work.
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Old 10-10-2016, 06:19 PM   #13
Rookie

diamond_ten's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iteachpercussion
I will take a look the strip sacks. I may need to bring QB carrying up a bit. I will take a look.

The QB confusion may be a couple of issues, I will take a look when I get to play some more. It also may have been that game, so more testing will help figure it out. Thanks for the feedback!!!
Right. will know more after some more test games.
Old 10-10-2016, 08:23 PM   #14
Rookie

chino22's Arena

OVR: 4

The QB fumble issue is just a massive flaw in the game in general. I'm seeing it happen a ton regardless of the roster I'm using.
Old 10-10-2016, 09:19 PM   #15
MVP

QB's fumbled at a higher rate in 1993 than they do today. So with that in mind, is that really still an issue?

Also, the most recent patch "addressed" this issue by reducing the frequency.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2016, 12:59 AM   #16
Rookie

chino22's Arena

OVR: 4

It hasn't helped whatsoever from my experience...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »