Home

1993 Madden 17 PS4

This is a discussion on 1993 Madden 17 PS4 within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-22-2016, 02:46 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 1993 Madden 17 PS4

That would make sense. I loved him in Tecmo Super Bowl. I showed my brother these rosters and he was amazed with them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2016, 11:28 PM   #42
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iteachpercussion
The roster is the 1993/94 season. Terry Allen is not there because he was out the whole season with a torn ACL. He was hurt over the summer and did not play at all. I left him out because of that. I could add him back in, but then the CPU will use him in the season.
I may add him for those who want him. Or anyone who wants him on the roster and put him there for their own use.

It is always a struggle to figure out what to do with those guys when creating rosters.
Please let me know if you see anything else, or anyone else that is not there. It is always possible I can make an oversight.
I would hope that you include all NFL players, no matter what. If a good player is removed for one year, he could miss out on several productive seasons. and these rosters are great. ty
Old 10-23-2016, 08:26 AM   #43
MVP

OVR: 3

Yes please include someone like Terry Allen. Most of us use 32 team control in franchise anyway.
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Old 10-23-2016, 08:45 AM   #44
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

If you ever do a 1998 roster, I highly suggest you lower everyone's speed and jump by about 3-5 points, and then put Randy Moss at 99. He ran a 4.25 and had a 51 inch vertical at his pro day (plus he was 6'4). You can't really scale how incredible Moss' athleticism was early in his career without shifting the entire ratings number line to the left.
Old 10-23-2016, 11:46 AM   #45
Rookie

Just wanted to know if these created rosters can be played online?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2016, 02:38 PM   #46
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
If you ever do a 1998 roster, I highly suggest you lower everyone's speed and jump by about 3-5 points, and then put Randy Moss at 99. He ran a 4.25 and had a 51 inch vertical at his pro day (plus he was 6'4). You can't really scale how incredible Moss' athleticism was early in his career without shifting the entire ratings number line to the left.
this is another reason why ea needs to give us the option to globally edit ratings with one click.
Old 10-24-2016, 11:09 PM   #47
MVP

Roster has been updated with all 28 NFL teams from 1993 complete.

I will start working on the expansion teams and adjusting Free Agents tomorrow.

FYI: Terry Allen has been added to Vikings but is not on the depth chart.
Old 10-25-2016, 12:47 PM   #48
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iteachpercussion
Roster has been updated with all 28 NFL teams from 1993 complete.

I will start working on the expansion teams and adjusting Free Agents tomorrow.

FYI: Terry Allen has been added to Vikings but is not on the depth chart.
Thanks so much for your continued work on this
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »