Home

100% Updated Madden NFL 17 roster including over 200+ missing players (Xbox 1)

This is a discussion on 100% Updated Madden NFL 17 roster including over 200+ missing players (Xbox 1) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-08-2016, 07:59 PM   #9
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: 100% Updated Madden NFL 17 roster including over 200+ missing players (Xbox 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseBeforeHoes1
Thank you! I appreciate any input that improves this list I put together. I am more than willing to have anything else put out there that I may have missed.
i search for new guys every day the guy with the dolphins logo is also a lot of help

do u mind if i put my ps3 roster on the page so you x-box guys can improve it u have a program called horizon that only x-box guys can use that PS3 /PS4 Cant i have about 90% of your list done just wrong HT/WT some players have wrong skin tone Dan France for 1 if not i will just keep finding PS guys for u
Old 12-08-2016, 11:48 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 100% Updated Madden NFL 17 roster including over 200+ missing players (Xbox 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerwoods
i search for new guys every day the guy with the dolphins logo is also a lot of help

do u mind if i put my ps3 roster on the page so you x-box guys can improve it u have a program called horizon that only x-box guys can use that PS3 /PS4 Cant i have about 90% of your list done just wrong HT/WT some players have wrong skin tone Dan France for 1 if not i will just keep finding PS guys for u
Well, I'm on xbox one, so Horizon isn't compatible with next gen consoles yet, I believe.

You can use this thread for whatever you may want to, I don't see why you wouldn't like to start your own thread for your roster, but of course, adding to this list of missing players is productive none the less. Really frustrating that there's this many missing players, let alone the position mistakes that usually come with EA's roster, or the inflated free agency ratings.
Old 12-09-2016, 10:03 PM   #11
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

Quote:
Well, I'm on xbox one, so Horizon isn't compatible with next gen consoles yet, I believe.

You can use this thread for whatever you may want to, I don't see why you wouldn't like to start your own thread for your roster, but of course, adding to this list of missing players is productive none the less. Really frustrating that there's this many missing players, let alone the position mistakes that usually come with EA's roster, or the inflated free agency ratings.
i do have my own ps3 thread but they dont want my custom rosters haif do haif dont just the ea ones so i am going to look for that guy who uses my rosters for his xbox 360 and see if i can put in there i am going to Wikipedia right now to see any new practice sq guys

i made a goof i just fixed last night i have 2 Mallahah Goodman DE he was with the falcons then Seattle signed him then went back to atl and i forgot to check with Sea before re-make him

oh and if u have a twitter i found a ex-nfl player that loves to talk to fans on twitter it is Nick Ferguson played for Jets broncos texans was a SS in the mid-2000's really down to earth guy
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2016, 01:49 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
i do have my own ps3 thread but they dont want my custom rosters haif do haif dont just the ea ones so i am going to look for that guy who uses my rosters for his xbox 360 and see if i can put in there i am going to Wikipedia right now to see any new practice sq guys

i made a goof i just fixed last night i have 2 Mallahah Goodman DE he was with the falcons then Seattle signed him then went back to atl and i forgot to check with Sea before re-make him

oh and if u have a twitter i found a ex-nfl player that loves to talk to fans on twitter it is Nick Ferguson played for Jets broncos texans was a SS in the mid-2000's really down to earth guy
I've done the same. There's one player in my roster that I changed the name to " ---- " because I created Myles White, without realizing that he was already in the game. I switched him to P and hopefully soon I'll be able to replace him with a legitimate player. Hopefully.

I've been using Spotrac because they give exact contract specifications. They don't update as fast as others but they are completely legitimate. That and official teams sites.
Old 12-10-2016, 08:11 PM   #13
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

Quote:
I've done the same. There's one player in my roster that I changed the name to " ---- " because I created Myles White, without realizing that he was already in the game. I switched him to P and hopefully soon I'll be able to replace him with a legitimate player. Hopefully.

I've been using Spotrac because they give exact contract specifications. They don't update as fast as others but they are completely legitimate. That and official teams sites.

well i printed out ourlads death chart as of the dec 9th and now i can do 2 teams a day

i fixed my goodman plom

i would love to do contacts but on ps3 xbox360 not possible

hopefully in 2 or 3 mos i can get a ps4

i am doing ps3 because i am 90% sure this will be the last madden on ps3 they already made mlb the show ps4 only

i would start over but i love my lower ratings and 200 new pra sqard guys

plus i have 3 likes and no dislikes on these rosters

for the NFL Draft i use CBS.Sports com they rank the top 1'000 players in order
Old 12-12-2016, 03:24 PM   #14
Rookie

I've created a few more players including Bronson Hill (RB, JAX) and Freddie Bishop (LB, NYJ)

I've also decided just to order the depth charts for CFM specifically. injuries and suspensions are irrelevant when starting a new CFM. In my opinion. I've been continuing to adjust ratings according to PFF teams of the week and game reviews. I completely agree with you though, jerwoods. I can't stand the over inflated ratings. wish you could see how I've re-adjusted the ratings for offense so far. The worst in the league in terms of position groups have starters ranging from 68 - 71, while the very best are getting the 90 OVR treatment. I'll admit though, this year isn't even close to the worst done by EA when it comes to ratings, they seem to be STARTING to get it. lol.
Old 12-12-2016, 03:25 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
well i printed out ourlads death chart as of the dec 9th and now i can do 2 teams a day

i fixed my goodman plom

i would love to do contacts but on ps3 xbox360 not possible

hopefully in 2 or 3 mos i can get a ps4

i am doing ps3 because i am 90% sure this will be the last madden on ps3 they already made mlb the show ps4 only

i would start over but i love my lower ratings and 200 new pra sqard guys

plus i have 3 likes and no dislikes on these rosters

for the NFL Draft i use CBS.Sports com they rank the top 1'000 players in order
Also, you can only adjust contracts in CFM. Unfortunately. Just wish they would give us the power to completely edit the players out of franchise mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2016, 11:28 PM   #16
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

Quote:
I've created a few more players including Bronson Hill (RB, JAX) and Freddie Bishop (LB, NYJ)

I've also decided just to order the depth charts for CFM specifically. injuries and suspensions are irrelevant when starting a new CFM. In my opinion. I've been continuing to adjust ratings according to PFF teams of the week and game reviews. I completely agree with you though, jerwoods. I can't stand the over inflated ratings. wish you could see how I've re-adjusted the ratings for offense so far. The worst in the league in terms of position groups have starters ranging from 68 - 71, while the very best are getting the 90 OVR treatment. I'll admit though, this year isn't even close to the worst done by EA when it comes to ratings, they seem to be STARTING to get it. lol.
i am working on a depth chart too as of dec 9 and fixing jeresy numbers

here is my rating system
99-90 best at pos eitle
89-84 probowl guys young stars
83-77 starters u want to keep
76-71 good starters but can be upgraded
70-65 poor starter good backups st
64-60 ST or just ave players
under 60 PS guys or roster filler

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »