Home

100% Updated Madden NFL 17 roster including over 200+ missing players (Xbox 1)

This is a discussion on 100% Updated Madden NFL 17 roster including over 200+ missing players (Xbox 1) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-28-2017, 01:58 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Custom Madden NFL 17 roster including ratings, positions, transactions, NFL Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbread28
These are for Xbox one and are amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Well, I appreciate that! I have a unique rating system, and I'm glad I'm not the only one that likes it haha

I just updated my roster, I just updated all jersey numbers, I'm going to list the players that have yet to have a number assigned or is sharing a jersey # with a teammate. Made plenty of position changes and slight rating changes due to off-season ramble about players getting in better shape.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2017, 07:09 PM   #26
Rookie

Re: 100% Updated Madden NFL 17 roster including over 200+ missing players (Xbox 1)

Updated all positions in the NFL, along with scheme changes. 3/4 to 4/3 and vice versa. Also ratings are adjusted for training camp position battles. The roster is really only missing the rest of the draft (some round 4 and 5-7)
Old 07-04-2017, 09:07 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: 100% Updated Madden NFL 17 roster including over 200+ missing players (Xbox 1)

Am I blind I didnt see the name of file or gamertag anywhere?
Old 07-04-2017, 01:27 PM   #28
Rookie

boodahisthe1's Arena

OVR: 3

I've scanned this thread from page 1-4. Checked every comment and still didn't see a file name or gamertag. I would love to check these rosters out
LOS ANGELES LAKERS
91-93 CHICAGO BULLS
96-98 CHICAGO BULLS
THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES
Old 07-04-2017, 08:34 PM   #29
MVP

YogiGarebear89's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by boodahisthe1
I've scanned this thread from page 1-4. Checked every comment and still didn't see a file name or gamertag. I would love to check these rosters out
Just search the roster I quoted below and you should be able to find the GT, I haven't downloaded them, but thats how I would go about it
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseBeforeHoes1
I have 2 rosters updated, one that is my completed 2016 roster ready for CFM, and another that is prepped for free agency. I will be posting details later.

2016 file:
OFFICIAL2016NFLROSTER

The Apex Predators
Romans 8:31, The Apex Predator Mentality
Old 07-05-2017, 08:52 AM   #30
Rookie

Really wish I could find a Correct Miami roster. Just looked at there roster on there website and none of the rosters I've downloaded are even close. Wondering where all the roster makers are getting there info
Old 07-07-2017, 12:42 PM   #31
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmarcoux
Really wish I could find a Correct Miami roster. Just looked at there roster on there website and none of the rosters I've downloaded are even close. Wondering where all the roster makers are getting there info
You clearly haven't downloaded my roster

Also don't forget the actual team's website is rarely as accurate as real day rosters. just some food for thought. Ourlads and places like that are also not as accurate as people give them credit for.

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »