Home

All Time Roster (pretty much done)

This is a discussion on All Time Roster (pretty much done) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-15-2017, 03:38 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
All Time Roster (pretty much done)

Just a few more changes need to be done.. this is the best one youll find on the share by far ( others have weights and heights way wrong..) all teams are done.. just need to add some kickers. AND A VERY FEW AMOUNT OF PLAYERS LEFT TO ADD... its on the share files as LEGENDS.. my psn is kamjam21.. let me know of anything i missed.. gear wise, missing players, college, skin color, hair, etc.. enjoy guys!!

Ps. I love feedback even negative! Lmk what you guys think
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2017, 05:54 PM   #2
Banned

Re: All Time Roster (pretty much done)

Also i have a decent amount of players as free agent punter.. all random height and weight most have like long hair or something.. if you guys can recommend players to make them someone else that would be awesome!
Old 01-16-2017, 06:51 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 8

Jets wr George Sauer, FB Matt Snell
Chiefs LB Jim Lynch, CB Jim Marsailles
Titans QB Dan Pastorini, TEvAlvin Reed, Wr Billy White Shoes Johnson
Lions DT Alex Karras, QB Greg Landry
Browns QB Brian Sipe and Mike Phipps, CB Clarence Scott
Giants HB Ron Johnson. FS spider Lockhart
Raiders WR Warren Wells, FB Marv Hubbard, FB Mark Van Egan
Cardnals HB Terry Metcalf, FB Jim Otis
Patriots TE Russ Francis
Saints RB Cuck Muncie, RB Terry Galbreath
Falcons RB Dave Hamptom TE Jnior Miller
Bengals FS Tommy Casanova, QB Ken Anderson, DT Mke Reid
Broncos RB Floyd Little, Wr Rick Upchurch an Haven Moses

Thanks,
KCRoyals
Old 01-16-2017, 09:24 PM   #4
Banned

Thanks for the response brotha!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 01-17-2017, 01:20 AM   #5
Banned

I am almost finished with my Alltime set too, however your comment on incorrect sizes is due to EA limits on CAPS. I try to make the players authentic instead of correct weight and height. An example is Earl Campbell, I know what his correct size 5'11 236lbs but because EA has not upgraded the CAP program, you can't replicate Earl's leg girth. If you look at photos of him running the ball, his thighs are gigantic. The way I created him with more weight he feels like Earl Campbell. I ran over some of the steelers LInebackers on All- Madden when I tested them out.
I guess it boils down to personal preference. I have less than 2 teams on each systems which has been very hard to accomplish, I have a career and I coach football with a family. Both sets should be finished either tomorrow or by Wednesday night.
Anyway, good luck with your set!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2017, 06:01 AM   #6
Banned

I can dig it for sure i know what u mean.. its hard to find some of these runningbacks. They may be the hardest to duplicate.. but still there are some online ive seen way too many players wayyyyyy off! Saw one where jamal lewis was 3 inches to tall and 60 pounds light at like 190! There are plenty of players in the game to get within an inch and 10 pounds within what a guy actually is.. (there are alot of old school white dbs and liebackers that dont add up.. but the trick is you can use qbs and punters for skinny white dbs, and sometimes even linebackers..) i hate seeing rosters where every single players height is way off.. weight isnt too bad because you for the most part wont notcie much of a difference on the field.. but there's nothing worse than playing with a player thats 4 inches taller or shorter than what they are.. most i see online arent even close.. 6'4 looks way taller than 6'2; even, in madden.

Old 01-17-2017, 06:07 AM   #7
Banned

The worst part of some of these rosters online.. is you would think that at least the caps they are making are on point.. and just the edited guys are off.. but even those caps are off on most! Its crazy u waste the limited cap space that u have just to make a guy the wrong height and weight..next year when i do this.. im gona make a list of all guys that was toughest to duplicate.. (off the top of my head Ted hendricks 6,7 220.. barry with the thunder thighs.. and some other thunder thigh running backs!! Hahaha.. too tall jones..etc) create them first get them right on the dot! theres no reason why those players shouldnt be the absolute best ones you make! And then start editing to make everyone else

Old 01-17-2017, 06:15 AM   #8
Banned

My buddies have read this.. im sorry if im coming off as rude, def not intentionally.. i just worked really really hard on these, im sure all roster makers online do! Im a newbie! i know i never post on here, maybe i approached the post the wrong way, idk.. but yeah thanks for the feedback guys.. sorry if i sound too arrogant, but def keep checking it out and leaving more feedback thanks guys.. (p.s. moving this week.. will be busy but I'll start adding all players you guys suggest prob this weekend!)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »