Home

Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

This is a discussion on Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2017, 09:34 PM   #1
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

OVR: 0
Exclamation M18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One) - Includes NFL Draft

Gamertag: xApathyx13
Game: Madden 18
Roster name: UPDATED18

After having the 2nd most downloaded file on M17 last year and the most detailed custom roster on Xbox One, I'm back again with another round of it for this season.

This roster update (for now) will consist of M18's first official update with all my changes included. Unfortunately Madden's game day launch roster and 1st official updated roster have several things missing. No recent trades, several depth chart issues and an extreme lack of updated free agency transactions. I'll do my best to fix all that but it's going to be a work in progress. For the time being here's what's available on my update from tonight. Wait for the official release date of M18 before judging my roster. EA left me with a lot of fixing to do.

Quote:
Roster Update: 08/16/17

* QB Thad Lewis signed to Ravens
* RB Jhurell Pressley signed to Falcons
* WR Corey Washington signed to Cowboys
* WR Rashad Lawrence signed to Dolphins
* WR Andrew Turzilli signed to Giants
* WR Kenbrell Thompkins signed to Jets
* OT Andrew Gardner signed to 49ers
* RT Sean Hickey signed to Dolphins
* DE Leger Douzable signed to 49ers
* DE Giorgio Newberry signed to Lions
* DT/DE Bobby Richardson signed to Giants
* MLB Andrew Gachkar signed to Jaguars
* CB Tramaine Brock signed to Seahawks
* CB Charles James signed to Jaguars (claimed off waivers)
* S Robenson Therezie signed to Jets (claimed off waivers)
* K Roberto Aguayo signed to Bears (claimed off waivers)
* K Zach Hocker signed to Buccaneers

* QB Dustin Vaughn released from Ravens
* RB Ryan Matthews released from Eagles
* RB/WR B.J. Daniels released from Falcons
* WR Javontee Herndon released from Cowboys
* TE Connor Hamlett released from Cowboys
* LT Robert Myers released from Seahawks
* DE Brandon Copeland released from Lions
* DT Shaneil Jenkins released from Packers
* DB Dean Marlowe released from Panthers
* S Doug Middleton released from Jets
* K Jordan Gay released from Titans

Depth Chart Edits:

* The following players have been placed on season-ending I.R. and removed from their respective depth charts: WR Reuben Randle [Bears], DT Corbin Bryant [Giants], DE Kerry Hyder [Lions], CB Tony Lippette [Dolphins], RB Mike James [Lions], DE/OLB Brandon Copeland [Lions] & TE Beau Sandland [Packers]

* LBs T.J. Watt and Bud Dupree have been officially named Pittsburgh's starting OLBs. [Steelers]. James Harrison will be the immediate backup to both players and have a rotational role on obvious passing down plays.

* RB Andre Ellington has been promoted to #4 on the RB depth chart [Cardinals.] After being switched to WR earlier in the offseason he's been moved back to RB and and is now ahead of rookie RB T.J. Logan who was injured during his 1st preseason game. This is an official move by the team.

* LB Myles Jack has named the official starting LOLB. [Jaguars]. After practicing primarily at MLB all offseason, but performing horribly against the run, the team is officially moving him back to the outside and moving Paul Posluszny back to the middle.

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 05-15-2018 at 04:26 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2017, 10:39 PM   #2
MVP

YogiGarebear89's Arena

Re: Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

Awesome, back for another great year. Can't wait!

The Apex Predators
Romans 8:31, The Apex Predator Mentality
Old 08-17-2017, 12:17 AM   #3
Rookie

rplatypus's Arena

Big thanks to you xApAthyx13 for posting all of the updated transactions this past year. I have been keeping up with my own roster following the transactions reports and always check in your thread to see what I have missed, which I'm ashamed to say is a at least 2 every day. I don't press the save button on my roster until I have checked your thread. It's the best transactions report I have seen anywhere on the web. I'm very happy that I get to follow your thread again this year. Again THANK YOU.
Old 08-17-2017, 11:23 PM   #4
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1

how many players are on the FA list i know the game shipped with 2'345 basic is the FA list over 300 because if it is we cant make a 7 round draft
Old 08-18-2017, 09:48 PM   #5
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Tonight's update is complete. I still have a lot of work to do. I'm slowly adjusting helmets and equipment also for standout players. Depth charts are really bad right now from EA's first update so I'm going to be fixing and correcting most of these for a while. Jersey numbers are also being corrected with new signing/additions. Work in progress....

The game is fully released on the 22nd and everything will be done before hand.

Quote:
Roster Update: 08/18/18

* C Jeremy Zuttah signed to Ravens
* OT Austin Pasztor signed to Falcons
* MLB Kelvin Sheppard signed to Bears
* MLB Shayne Skov signed to 49ers
* OLB Davis Tull signed to Rams

* WR Isaiah Ford released from Dolphins
* TE Beau Sandland released from Packers

Retirements:

* MLB Zach Orr officially announced his retirement from the NFL (again)

Depth Chart Edits:

* G/C Ryan Jensen is being moved over to LG [Ravens]. He will compete with Ryan Hurst for the start LG duties. Newly signed Jeremy Zuttah will assume his prior role as starting center.

* DE Derek Rivers has been placed on season-ending I.R. [Patriots.] He's been removed from the depth chart. The Patriots defensive depth chart was also very screwed up by EA. All positions have been fixed and adjusted accordingly.

* CB Sean Smith has been demoted by Oakland [Raiders]. Not only has he officially lost his starting job to T.J. Carrie, but the team is considering all options including releasing Sean Smith after his most recent arrest where he faces up to 7 years in prison.

* Jersey numbers have been fixed for WR Jordan Matthews [Bills], CB E.J. Gaines [Bills], WR Sammy Watkins [Rams], CB Ronald Darby [Eagles], RB LeGarrette Blount [Eagles] & a few others.

* Depth chart fixed for Falcons offensive line & defensive line. The Chargers offensive line was also fixed and corrected.

* OLB Antwione Williams has been announced as Detroit's starting OLB [Lions.] Detroit's depth chart fixed and adjusted accordingly.
I've also started to notice a bug where player edits are not saving properly. You'll adjust a helmet, jersey number or even a position change....you'll go to save it and nothing saved. I've already contacted EA about it. It's still in trial stages so hopefully these get fixed.

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2017, 10:24 PM   #6
MVP

cquigley's Arena

OVR: 1

First time following the community rosters. Wondering if this includes updates to traits also?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Old 08-19-2017, 12:04 AM   #7
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13
Tonight's update is complete. I still have a lot of work to do. I'm slowly adjusting helmets and equipment also for standout players. Depth charts are really bad right now from EA's first update so I'm going to be fixing and correcting most of these for a while. Jersey numbers are also being corrected with new signing/additions. Work in progress....

The game is fully released on the 22nd and everything will be done before hand.

I've also started to notice a bug where player edits are not saving properly. You'll adjust a helmet, jersey number or even a position change....you'll go to save it and nothing saved. I've already contacted EA about it. It's still in trial stages so hopefully these get fixed.

How you get it before the 22nd lol I pre order the goat edition I'm using the ea access trial now but that's only 10 hours right ? And the roster is amazing thanks for everything last year I'm looking forward to this year

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-19-2017, 10:05 AM   #8
MVP

XxKnicksRules215xX's Arena

Roster updated this morning I see. Cutler on dolphins and trades are in.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »