Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2017, 10:40 PM   #3681
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Looking forward to trying out this tweak. Any chance you could add back in your discussion of which scheme results in which actual plays called? I play a few years into the future and would like to coordinate with the future rosters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2017, 01:32 PM   #3682
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jersam515
Looking forward to trying out this tweak. Any chance you could add back in your discussion of which scheme results in which actual plays called? I play a few years into the future and would like to coordinate with the future rosters.
Here is my "take"....

With the recent understanding of the game-planning feature, I really feel that many of the original conclusions I had on the offensive scheme were wrong (the gameplanning features were leading to mis-understood results). It seemed logical at the time based on the understanding we had. But, like any other scientific exercise, there are sometimes variables you are not aware of and when you realize it is there, you are forced to re-evaluate your findings and form/test a new hypothesis.

So, my new hypothesis is this....the schemes do what they imply (west coast is west coast, balanced is balanced, etc.). The listing of schemes I posted are based on my "feel" and knowledge of the teams and their personnel. My one "touch" is that I am cutting out the use of the vertical scheme for the CPU. Those vertical and shot plays can be rather problematic as it can lead to way too many sacks. My gut says that the power run might be problematic due to overuse of PA passes, but I have NO data to support that.....just a gut feeling.

If I am correct, with the gameplans set to "red zone offense/defense", we have arguably controlled that variable and can now do a bit more in-depth assessment of the various schemes....
Old 06-14-2017, 01:29 PM   #3683
Rookie

Luca_Blight's Arena

Just got done putting in your sliders and all the teams game plan settings.. Im looking forward to these as allpro default is too easy for me but all madden is impossible.. I wish there was a in-between difficulty lol...ill post some results with my bills franchise.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 06-15-2017, 04:11 PM   #3684
Rookie

Luca_Blight's Arena

Wow..last night i played Bills vs colts and won by 1 point. it was really late last night and fell asleep and forgot the score lmao. i think it was 29 to 28. have to double check later and post results.

Anyways.. The game played pretty good. 3rd and short felt more realistic wile trying to run up the middle only to get stuffed at the line for a 4th down. Running the ball was both difficult and realistic...big running plays still happen but was rare.

The passing game was great. No longer am i able to get deep passes for big yardage or td's on every single throw. Which is realistic and happened rarely.. WR/DB interaction was great.

I'll test these some more. but im probably gonna stick with these for a long time.

Old 06-16-2017, 10:44 AM   #3685
Banned

Nice set up josh very realistic. And. The gamplay is totally. Different. .great job man thanks....now i can do my cpu vs cpu cfm
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2017, 08:33 PM   #3686
Rookie

The new tweak is incredible. Madden feels more realistic than ever.
Old 06-17-2017, 10:53 AM   #3687
Rookie

Luca_Blight's Arena

JoshC1977: Still loving these sliders.. But not getting any pass interference calls. What do you recommend i set the int slider in franchise mode? Thanks

Old 06-17-2017, 12:35 PM   #3688
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luca_Blight
JoshC1977: Still loving these sliders.. But not getting any pass interference calls. What do you recommend i set the int slider in franchise mode? Thanks

I don't worry about PI calls...seriously....I know they are part of the game, but it disrupts too much to adjust those sliders.

INT...default works extremely well.

The whole premise of this set is to adjust nothing....period. The more you adjust, the more you break the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »