Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-23-2017, 11:58 PM   #8105
Pro

benton32's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua_85
BTW there will still be BS games no matter what you do. That's just what Madden is. They can't allow the game to be fair the entire time. Sometimes they just got to overpower you so bad, so unrealistically that any play you choose on offense or defense won't work. You either replay the game or just accept your fate.

The only BS i got tired of as im winding down from M17 and waiting for 18 was the dang horrible tackle angles defenders took and sometimes they didnt even need to dive and when they did they dove almost behind the runner...

and maybe at times the press breaker i like to call it.. And it usually happened on watch mode... the Wr would break the press and the DB would be to slow to turn around and 9 times outta 10 long bomb TD pass... and it did always seem like it happened from 50 yds or deeper,

Ohh and Madden could open up the playbook more the cpu does alot of all vert type routes on 3rd and long and then no one can get open and QB takes sack..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2017, 03:46 PM   #8106
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by benton32
The only BS i got tired of as im winding down from M17 and waiting for 18 was the dang horrible tackle angles defenders took and sometimes they didnt even need to dive and when they did they dove almost behind the runner...

and maybe at times the press breaker i like to call it.. And it usually happened on watch mode... the Wr would break the press and the DB would be to slow to turn around and 9 times outta 10 long bomb TD pass... and it did always seem like it happened from 50 yds or deeper,

Ohh and Madden could open up the playbook more the cpu does alot of all vert type routes on 3rd and long and then no one can get open and QB takes sack..
That press breaker as you call it is the reason why I have cpu on 100 at both reaction time and coverage.

One huge improvement they need to make is blocking intelligence. All of the pass blockers block guys already double teamed or completely ignore the blitzer to double team someone else or just completely ignore blocking all together.
Old 06-25-2017, 05:22 PM   #8107
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

Idk if I have discoverd a loophole or if this is one of those rare times EA lets a player take team friendly deals, but during my 3rd season Joe Haden was taking up too much cap. 14 mill for 2 years, but zero cap hit if released. So I released him and signed him back for 7 mill for 1 year which helped my cap and gave me 7 mill more to work with.

So my season has ended now and what he was asking for was 1 year 7.8 mill and 2.48 bonus. I signed him for 2 yrs at 2.7 mill and 2.5 bonus. Freaking cheap as hell.

So idk, I guess you guys can try it out during your season if you have a player that fits the criteria and then after your season, see if you have the same results. I'm curious.
Old 06-27-2017, 08:50 PM   #8108
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

Just discovered a bug. The face that is given in the appearance section to each player of each draft class does not match the profile pic of each player. Which sucks because there are so many faces to choose from, but they only select from the same few for the profile pic. Total fail there. To get the real pic to show up, you have to select a different face and then go back and select the original. I did this and my players actually look unique and more real than the cartoonish pool of pics the game was choosing from.

Last edited by Joshua_85; 06-27-2017 at 10:32 PM.
Old 07-01-2017, 05:40 PM   #8109
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

Can someone explain this? I have 85.5 mil in funds available, 8.23 mill in cap space. Vernon Butler is asking 24.4 with 13.5 in bones for 4 years. Which is around 6 mill per year and around 3-4 mill a year in bonus. Yet somehow if I give that to him, I have -5.5 cap space?? WTF??
Old 07-01-2017, 09:00 PM   #8110
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

the cap format is broken. I released Addison which freed up money to give Butler what he wanted. Before I hit the button to give the offer to Butler, it said my cap space would be around 5 mil. So now after the offer, I go to try to sign my other player and it says I would only have 10K after signing and thats not even meeting the players asking price of 2.86 for one year. Last time I checked 5 mill was greater than 2.86. I should have enough. EA needs to do a better job of laying out a format that's easy to understand. I have no idea what is going on now or if its a bug or what. Because the numbers that are shown to me in the Salaries menu are completely different numbers that are shown to me in the Re-sign menu. Salaries menu actually says i have around 11 mill in cap =\

Last edited by Joshua_85; 07-02-2017 at 11:10 PM.
Old 07-03-2017, 01:11 AM   #8111
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

Another improvement I would like to see is more fluent running from the AI. It's hard sometimes when you're the QB and trying to decide which way the defender is going. He stutter steps and fakes going one way then goes another and then sometimes goes back the other direction he originally was going to. It's just too damn robotic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2017, 04:20 PM   #8112
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

Just noticed some gloves you choose when editing players show up differently when you play a game lol. Jesus, I understand game development isn't easy, but there are things like this in the game that are just down right laziness.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »