Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2016, 03:47 AM   #33
We're Going Farming

Equinox831's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Lol that's a bit of players, I'm in week 3 with no injuries so far. I don't mind the injuries, it happens but maybe try injuries around 52-55. I know in previous maddens I woukd have my injury set between 56-64 and would get a few injuries here and there. It really is a bit random I think. I find it wierd that when I first got on the game and went to change some settings, injury was set at 10 default.
Sounds like you're not simming. The injury slider has a huge effect on simulated injuries this year. In game changes the frequency about as much as it has in previous generations, but with injuries at 50+ it's not uncommon to see 4-6 guys get injured in a single week.
Old 08-24-2016, 09:57 AM   #34
Rookie

PrimetimeUTK's Arena

OVR: 2

Hey Flazko, sliders looking great. Yours are next on my list to try out. On paper, they look like they'll address the "issues" I'm seeing in my games so far.

How's the 90 speed parity working out? Everyone else seems to have it below 50.
Old 08-24-2016, 09:59 AM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 0

Just looking at some of the videos the QB seems to hold the ball for a long time and the running QB's aren't running at all, can anyone confirm this when playing in cfm.....Seem to remember this got patched last year or can sliders help..... And also in cfm mode does the number 1 receiver get targeted more than last year ?......
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2016, 10:02 AM   #36
Rookie

also seeing good things from the running backs, trucking, shifty moves but does it use stiff arm much ?......
Old 08-24-2016, 10:46 AM   #37
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox831
Sounds like you're not simming. The injury slider has a huge effect on simulated injuries this year. In game changes the frequency about as much as it has in previous generations, but with injuries at 50+ it's not uncommon to see 4-6 guys get injured in a single week.
I don't sim. I play the all the games. It makes since tho, I remember last year I would sim through preseason and come out with so many injuries so I was having to start my franchise over but turn off injuries while I simmed.
Old 08-24-2016, 10:46 AM   #38
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimetimeUTK
Hey Flazko, sliders looking great. Yours are next on my list to try out. On paper, they look like they'll address the "issues" I'm seeing in my games so far.

How's the 90 speed parity working out? Everyone else seems to have it below 50.
Let me know how it goes.
Old 08-24-2016, 10:49 AM   #39
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibroxroar67
also seeing good things from the running backs, trucking, shifty moves but does it use stiff arm much ?......
I haven't noticed anything negative with qbs so far like I noticed in M16 but I have noticed the RBs are a lot better this year, I've beenjl juked out my shoes and stiff armed to the ground.
Old 08-24-2016, 10:49 AM   #40
Rookie

Sliders are good, might need some tweaking here and there...played one game so far (15. min Qtr). Here is what i noticed:

1. Total Off. Yards gained CPU: 580 (380 rush yds. my MLB went down so well see how this will go on) Me: 606 (Shredded the Pats through the air with the Cards)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »