Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2017, 10:13 AM   #8145
Pro

OVR: 1
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Yea it happens buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2017, 08:51 AM   #8146
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0

Just an FYI for everyone or anyone expecting a slider set from me for Madden 18,

I plan on sticking with Default settings this season. Default All-Pro Sliders, Default Injury, Threshold (Speed Parity) , Default Fatigue, Penalties, Auto subs, Ect. (will still turn off assists like Heat Seeker, Auto Strafe and so on) I may mess with little things like Fatigue, Auto Subs and injury but nothing major.

I plan on using TDawgs XP Sliders from Madden 17 as I highly doubt anything has changed this year in that department and TDawgs Values were terrific. I do plan on using the Simulation gameplay setting this year of course, I may mess around with Competitive All-Pro or Simulation All-Madden but I highly doubt it, All-Pro with Simulation Gameplay seems very appeasing to me. Some of you may ask why I don't plan on making a slider set for madden 18, it's pretty simple... I'm tired of messing with the game only for EA to release constant patches / updates that force me to go back to the drawing board and constantly tweak sliders. I have not been able to enjoy a full year of madden since 2011. What I have realized is, I've looked for perfection. I've looked for a perfect simulation experience when in all likelihood that is impossible (for now). Hopefully the new Simulation gameplay will prove me wrong or at least be enough to please me. Creating sliders is very tough and time consuming, it has taken time away from actually enjoying the game and completing CFM SEASONS. I've grown to believe the game plays best at default, the patches / updates see best results at default sliders, I believe this is where the Devs test at and intend for us to play at. I will be tough this year and enjoy the game for what it is. I'll probably see some things that may bug me but I've learned to ignore some things that happen.. I mean it is a video game lol Of course if I ever absolutely could not take it and decided to mess with sliders I will more than likely create a thread but that is a very slim to none chance. You will still see me around the community commenting on other's threads around Operation Sports. I hope everyone enjoys madden this year and doesn't need to mess with sliders too much this year. Feel free to message me if you wanna chat, I may not respond right away but I will as soon as I see the notification.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app

Last edited by Flazko; 08-22-2017 at 08:55 AM.
Old 08-22-2017, 08:58 AM   #8147
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Just an FYI for everyone or anyone expecting a slider set from me for Madden 18,

I plan on sticking with Default settings this season. Default All-Pro Sliders, Default Injury, Threshold (Speed Parity) , Default Fatigue, Penalties, Auto subs, Ect. (will still turn off assists like Heat Seeker, Auto Strafe and so on) I may mess with little things like Fatigue, Auto Subs and injury but nothing major.

I plan on using TDawgs XP Sliders from Madden 17 as I highly doubt anything has changed this year in that department and TDawgs Values were terrific. I do plan on using the Simulation gameplay setting this year of course, I may mess around with Competitive All-Pro or Simulation All-Madden but I highly doubt it, All-Pro with Simulation Gameplay seems very appeasing to me. Some of you may ask why I don't plan on making a slider set for madden 18, it's pretty simple... I'm tired of messing with the game only for EA to release constant patches / updates that force me to go back to the drawing board and constantly tweak sliders. I have not been able to enjoy a full year of madden since 2011. What I have realized is, I've looked for perfection. I've looked for a perfect simulation experience when in all likelihood that is impossible (for now). Hopefully the new Simulation gameplay will prove me wrong or at least be enough to please me. Creating sliders is very tough and time consuming, it has taken time away from actually enjoying the game and completing CFM SEASONS. I've grown to believe the game plays best at default, the patches / updates see best results at default sliders, I believe this is where the Devs test at and intend for us to play at. I will be tough this year and enjoy the game for what it is. I'll probably see some things that may bug me but I've learned to ignore some things that happen.. I mean it is a video game lol Of course if I ever absolutely could not take it and decided to mess with sliders I will more than likely create a thread but that is a very slim to none chance. You will still see me around the community commenting on other's threads around Operation Sports. I hope everyone enjoys madden this year and doesn't need to mess with sliders too much this year. Feel free to message me if you wanna chat, I may not respond right away but I will as soon as I see the notification.

And just like that, millions of hearts shatter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Football- Eagles
Old 08-22-2017, 08:59 AM   #8148
Rookie

That sux

Sent from my Pixel XL using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-22-2017, 09:07 AM   #8149
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Im sorry guys. Didn't mean to disappoint anyone. If it makes you feel any better, Friday I will post a thread sharing my settings and stuff but don't expect anything too crazy. I've seen great results with Default Sliders on All-Pro using Simulation gameplay. My only secret has been to not use assists and visual feedback to increase the difficulty a little but the game feels much more fluid and results have been better, seeing a variety of different results (drops, overthrows, better coverage).

Old 08-22-2017, 09:10 AM   #8150
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Quote:
Im sorry guys. Didn't mean to disappoint anyone. If it makes you feel any better, Friday I will post a thread sharing my settings and stuff but don't expect anything too crazy. I've seen great results with Default Sliders on All-Pro using Simulation gameplay. My only secret has been to not use assists and visual feedback to increase the difficulty a little but the game feels much more fluid and results have been better, seeing a variety of different results (drops, overthrows, better coverage).

Just a quick question bud are you going to be removing half the cowboys team for the suspension simulation of it?

Football- Eagles
Old 08-22-2017, 09:20 AM   #8151
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
Just a quick question bud are you going to be removing half the cowboys team for the suspension simulation of it?

Just so we're clear and there's no confusion, I'm not necessarily "Simulating" seasons, I'm just going to be using the new Simulation Gameplay setting (they added Arcade, Simulation, and Competitive).

But to answer your question, I more than likely will not use players who are suspended until the week they are supposed to come back, I'm not sure yet because of course the cpu will still use their players who are supposed to be suspended so it may seem silly for me not to use them.. Not using Zeke is really gonna suck because he's really fun to use for me but in real life I think we'll be okay without him for the time being.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2017, 09:22 AM   #8152
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Quote:
Just so we're clear and there's no confusion, I'm not necessarily "Simulating" seasons, I'm just going to be using the new Simulation Gameplay setting (they added Arcade, Simulation, and Competitive).

But to answer your question, I more than likely will not use players who are suspended until the week they are supposed to come back, I'm not sure yet because of course the cpu will still use their players who are supposed to be suspended so it may seem silly for me not to use them.. Not using Zeke is really gonna suck because he's really fun to use for me but in real life I think we'll be okay without him for the time being.

That makes sense and yea that's true

I'm telling you man the cowboys are gonna have more suspended players than wins this year

Football- Eagles

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »