Home

Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-27-2017, 02:39 AM   #1169
Pro

rattlesnake31368's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Man do you have your penalties exactly where I have it? They be calling the hell out of holding in your games. Haha
Yeah i gotchu right now
Old 06-27-2017, 02:42 AM   #1170
Pro

rattlesnake31368's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlesnake31368
That was disgusting, sorry you had to see that
Going to go with me being tired had something to do with it, but i always play this late so idk. Hopefully ill be better next time
Old 06-27-2017, 07:52 AM   #1171
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
That was disgusting, sorry you had to see that
Quote:
Going to go with me being tired had something to do with it, but i always play this late so idk. Hopefully ill be better next time
Naw that wasn't too bad.. That was some good running you was doing. But the CPU is going to be be super tough with this setup. Definitely make sure your penalties are like mine.. adjust them on the outside then upload them. Samet thing with the threshold if you didn't do it like that. Adjust everything on the outside then upload them to your franchise. Double check everything.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2017, 01:50 PM   #1172
Rookie

tylorlenart's Arena

OVR: 0

I can mix and match right. So red on offense and green on defense right?
Old 06-27-2017, 01:57 PM   #1173
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylorlenart
I can mix and match right. So red on offense and green on defense right?
Yep you can put together any combination with my sets that suits your style of play. Let me know how it goes.
Old 06-27-2017, 10:01 PM   #1174
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

My friend is streaming his Texans franchise using the the updated black set.

www.twitch.tv/deucebigbelow55
Old 06-28-2017, 12:19 AM   #1175
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
New Updates- June 26th

June 26th- On the Green set I raised the USER accuracy to 25, raised the USER runblock to 50, raised the CPU accuracy to 25, and raised the CPU runblock to 50.

June 26th- On the Red set I raised the USER accuracy to 18, raised the USER runblock to 35, raised the CPUs accuracy to 35, raised the CPUs runblock to 60, and raised the CPUs INTs to 65.

June 26th- On the Blue set I raised the USER accuracy to 11, raised the USER runblock to 20, raised the CPUs accuracy to 45, raised the CPUs runblock to 70, and raised the CPUs INTs to 80.

June 26th- On the Black set I lowered the USER accuracy to 4, raised the USER runblock to 5, raised the CPUs accuracy to 55, raised the CPUs runblock to 80, and raised the CPUs INTs to 95.

I pretty much changed everything back to what it was a few weeks ago besides the USER accuracy. My passsing started getting a little easy so I decided to raise the CPUs INTs. I adjusted the USER accuracy to make it a little more challenging on the black set. I adjusted the other sets to balance everything out with the boost in INTs for the CPU. Runblocking got a 5 point boost on all the sets. Up the middle running is a little tough on 0 with the black set.
These are the tweaks from last night if anybody missed it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2017, 12:42 AM   #1176
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Man so I thought, you know what would rock? A steel curtain esque defensive line.

I paid for it of course with my offense being just decent. My LB's are all rookies , as are one of my corners, one of my safeties.

So I go into week 1 against the Dak led redskins. With Mack, Donald, Cox and Clowney on my line I was sure I would get pressure, and hold the run.

But nope.

Dak was a laser throwing for over 250 yards and 2 TDs.

There running back gashed me continously, mostly to the outside. My two safeties Keanu Neal and Landon Collins each had 13 total tackles. But alot of those were past the line of scrimmage.

My DLine got zero pressure except for one time when my rookie DE Ogbah broke through for my only sack.

My CB's played well, except on slants where they were just punished.

I lost Anthony Brown for 4 weeks, week 1 to a neck injury. So salt in the wound redskins.

Could not run the ball myself, literally stuffed over and over again. My passing game was good when i wasnt throwing picks. I threw 2 this game, both my fault.

A shining spot was Tyreek Hill as my 2nd WR, broke out for 5 catches and 114 yards with our only TD of the game.

Lost 31 to 7.

Red sliders.
Let me know how the new adjustments work. The increased USER accuracy should help tone down your picks. If picks continue to be an issue just drop the CPUs INTs down 5-10 points. That should do the trick. Raising the USER runblocking should also help pick up your running game if that was even an issue for you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »