Home

TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

This is a discussion on TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2016, 09:30 PM   #49
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich8682
Tdawg, when you sim, do you set all schemes to balanced? I do and I'm wondering if it's having a big effect on my sims

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
Only for my team but yes it's all set to balanced for every position (4-3 balanced DE). It really shouldn't affect your sims because that is a variable you've eliminated. You are judging every player by that scheme so even if other teams are progressing for say a 3-4 DE it won't affect much. Other then certain specialty guys scheme Ovr doesn't change by to much anyway. Best advice is to stay consistent in your sims and only change xp sliders.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Old 08-25-2016, 09:41 PM   #50
Banned

rich8682's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Only for my team but yes it's all set to balanced for every position (4-3 balanced DE). It really shouldn't affect your sims because that is a variable you've eliminated. You are judging every player by that scheme so even if other teams are progressing for say a 3-4 DE it won't affect much. Other then certain specialty guys scheme Ovr doesn't change by to much anyway. Best advice is to stay consistent in your sims and only change xp sliders.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Alright was just wondering cause my results, especially for linemen, have been different from yours. For example, I find 220 to be a good setting for centers, and you have it at 300.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
Old 08-25-2016, 09:47 PM   #51
Rookie

abrod266's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Sim #7 is up guys.
Awesome, thanks for working so hard on this, and again if you need somebody else to help test, I'm here
Brooklyn Nets
Seth Rollins

I make awesome sports designs on Instagram: @abrodgraffix

A-Brod's WWE 2K16 Universe Mode: The Return of the Randomizer
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2016, 09:56 PM   #52
MVP

Teleo's Arena

Guys, I've not started a ccm yet, but when I do, am I able to adjust the XP sliders from week to week or is it concrete once it's set?
Old 08-25-2016, 10:25 PM   #53
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
Guys, I've not started a ccm yet, but when I do, am I able to adjust the XP sliders from week to week or is it concrete once it's set?
You can change it whenever you want.
Old 08-25-2016, 10:59 PM   #54
Rookie

catcher_0_3's Arena

Great work everyone, yall are really going to do wonders for my franchise experience. I have another question.

I noticed in Sim #7 there were 26 players I would consider in the elite realm (95-99). However in the base roster there's only 19. That seems like quite the increase. I haven't done the math in other years to see if this is consistent, but to me that just seems like a large number.
Old 08-25-2016, 11:18 PM   #55
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by catcher_0_3
Great work everyone, yall are really going to do wonders for my franchise experience. I have another question.

I noticed in Sim #7 there were 26 players I would consider in the elite realm (95-99). However in the base roster there's only 19. That seems like quite the increase. I haven't done the math in other years to see if this is consistent, but to me that just seems like a large number.
This is correct and something I've tried to do on purpose. My reasoning is I count all players 85+. But I do keep a mental note of which real NFL players are still around and may be adding to that elite count when in reality their initial Ovr may have greatly impacted this. Guys such as Brandon Cooks, Jalen Ramsey, Ezekiel Elliot, etc almost always go into that 95+ range. Probably 15, give or take, each sim I do has these real NFL players at 90+. bdubbs did some 20 year sims and brought up some good points about when these guys finally retire that top end drops pretty significantly. So to avoid this 15 to 20 years down the line I am trying to anticipate by keeping things maybe a bit higher on paper. So that's what I'm going for.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2016, 11:22 PM   #56
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Sim #8 is up guys. XP Sliders updated in OP.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »