Home

TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

This is a discussion on TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2016, 11:28 PM   #57
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

Also just a heads up once I settle in on all positions (hopefully just one more sim lol) I'm going to get a 10 sim average for each range, at each position using the same xp slider so we can get a solid view of what you will get out of these settings.
Old 08-25-2016, 11:30 PM   #58
Banned

rich8682's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Also just a heads up once I settle in on all positions (hopefully just one more sim lol) I'm going to get a 10 sim average for each range, at each position using the same xp slider so we can get a solid view of what you will get out of these settings.
Aye you the man. Real talk, I could never have the patience to do what you do. I ran 2 sims and I was ready to quit. Thanks bro, you gon make my franchise that much better.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
Old 08-25-2016, 11:39 PM   #59
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich8682
Aye you the man. Real talk, I could never have the patience to do what you do. I ran 2 sims and I was ready to quit. Thanks bro, you gon make my franchise that much better.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
It's all good man. For whatever reason this **** is like therapeutic for me. Calms me down and lets me relax. Weird right lol.
Old 08-26-2016, 12:21 AM   #60
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

So just a little preview of how I'm going to do the 10 year sim average. Right now I have 5 sims of data for QB at 90%. Here is what the chart will look like:

So you have your players for each sim in their range, then you have an Avg (of each range out of all 10 sims), Max (most in range out of all 10 sims), and Min (least in each range out of 10 sims). Then you also get your total players 85+ Avg over 10 sims, Max total over 10 sims (theoretical if you hit the max in each range), and Min total over 10 sims (theoretical if you hit the min in each range). Hope that makes sense. Let me know what you guys think.
Old 08-26-2016, 01:12 AM   #61
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Sim #9 done and posted. XP Sliders updated in OP and are pretty much final unless I see something strange when I'm done with the 10 sims.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2016, 09:12 AM   #62
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

Great work @tdawg! I may have missed the answer to this , but how would these sliders differ from the simms to a 32 man league where all games get played. Im curious if the stats would turn out lower, higher, or would it probably come out about the same?

Appreciate your diligence and hard work on all this for us all!Much props.

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Old 08-26-2016, 09:44 AM   #63
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
Great work @tdawg! I may have missed the answer to this , but how would these sliders differ from the simms to a 32 man league where all games get played. Im curious if the stats would turn out lower, higher, or would it probably come out about the same?

Appreciate your diligence and hard work on all this for us all!Much props.
You'll probavly have a lot more guys with high ratings in an all human league. People are much smarter than the ai as far as investing in the right attributes and whatnot goes. The ai just spends until it cant spend anymore, even if that means putting points into useless stats.
Old 08-26-2016, 11:21 AM   #64
Rookie

SyncereBlackout's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
No problem man. Guys like you and JoshC put all that time into getting gameplay right. This type stuff makes my inner nerd happy lol.

Do you know how the CPU applies XP if you used an end of year progression vs 4weeks?

NY Jets
NY Yankees
NY Rangers
Florida Gators

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »