Home

TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

This is a discussion on TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2017, 04:12 PM   #713
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by michapop9
Just try starting a seperate cfm. Play one game with joshs sliders, everything default. Then play the next with qb xp slider at 50, then put the running back slider to 200 (just to prove a point). I gauruntee you will see the defense jump the ball thrown by the qb in unnatural ways, if that doesnt convince you watch the running backs go off because theyre at 200 on the xp slider. Just try it, you dont have to mess with your current cfm.
Definitely not saying you're wrong. Just haven't noticed anything off in my games. However I'm curious now so I'll plug them in my current CFM to see what happens since I know exactly how my team plays.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 07-10-2017, 06:24 PM   #714
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Definitely not saying you're wrong. Just haven't noticed anything off in my games. However I'm curious now so I'll plug them in my current CFM to see what happens since I know exactly how my team plays.

Just started my cfm as Miami w josh`s sliders and your xp. Awesome game back and forth. Won by one possession w an int w 1 min to go
Old 07-10-2017, 06:39 PM   #715
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmarcoux
Just started my cfm as Miami w josh`s sliders and your xp. Awesome game back and forth. Won by one possession w an int w 1 min to go
Yep. Same results I've been seeing in both my cfms. Just great, realistic gameplay with players playing to ratings. My Saints CFM I'm in is almost 9 seasons deep and they are a top tier team and you can tell.

My other CFM is a full rebuild with the 49ers. I signed the first season to get to the draft. Played the 2nd season and only won 4 games lol. Playing to ratings. Team is really raw. Just had another solid draft and am about to start the 3rd season. Looking forward to seeing if the moves I made help this team succeed.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2017, 03:45 PM   #716
MVP

VanillaEps's Arena

OVR: 8

I'm in Year 3 of my Giants franchise. Happy with my sliders and progress, but I couldn't figure out why certain positions weren't progressing as I expected.

At the rate certain positions were progressing, I couldn't see how 1st round offensive line, defensive tackle, cornerback, or outside linebackers draft picks were going to progress to their potential.

Then I found this thread on OS. I'm glad I found it pretty early on in Year 3 of my franchise. Not much damage was done with the lack of progression. I'm sure by employing these, I can "catch up".

Thanks for the work on these.

Last edited by VanillaEps; 07-12-2017 at 03:48 PM.
Old 07-22-2017, 11:45 PM   #717
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

Thumbs up Re: TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

Hey you wouldnt happen to have a set to use if you play every game would you? Cause I tried these for 4 weeks and it significantly shot up the xp for several of my backups and I had to put everything back to defaults. I feel like it gave me too much of a boost. I just need a little boost for someone that plays the full games and doesn't sim.

Last edited by Joshua_85; 07-23-2017 at 04:05 AM.
Old 07-23-2017, 04:27 AM   #718
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
End of season I thought was the gold mine but turns out that if players have enough for a dev trait upgrade they will do that every time no matter what age the player is. With players not spending xp till the end of season way to many had enough xp to upgrade the dev trait. This left a boat load of superstar and quick dev players after just a few years.

Hmm, but if you wait till end of season, you have enough xp to upgrade w/e you want to your own players during the season and even if the cpu upgrades their dev trait, doesn't that even out things since you have already upgraded w/e you wanted anyway? And also wouldn't that improve the overall xp system for future seasons too?

Last edited by Joshua_85; 07-23-2017 at 04:35 AM.
Old 08-16-2017, 03:21 PM   #719
MVP

eric7064's Arena

OVR: 1

Should these work for m18 as Well? I know xp was tuned slightly.
Old 08-16-2017, 04:03 PM   #720
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric7064
Should these work for m18 as Well? I know xp was tuned slightly.
No way to know until we try it, but I'm sure at least some tweaks will be necessary since they did change some things. Wouldn't surprise me if we had to start from scratch.

Sent from my HTC Desire 625 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »