Home

Playmakers Madden 17 Pro level sliders

This is a discussion on Playmakers Madden 17 Pro level sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-05-2017, 12:12 PM   #281
MVP

VanillaEps's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Playmakers Madden 17 Pro level sliders

Pro Level sliders aren't exactly the most popular here - as a lot of have said, Pro Level seems to scare off people. I am not one of those people. Madden 17 is my first Madden game since Madden 13. So playing All-Pro or even All-Madden is out of the question. Even Pro was difficult for me during my first week playing the game. Now in my third week, default Pro level is getting easier. Long story short, these sliders intrigue me.

To place things in perspective, I play in a CFM. I usually play the DT on defense. Try not to switch out. I don't try to force INT's with DB's. On offense, I control the ball carrier.

I notice a few things and I have a few questions for those that employ these sliders:

Pass block is set to zero for both human and CPU. How does this affect sacks and pressure? Controlling the DT, I'm concerned that I'll be able to drive through the OL with ease.

Reaction Time and Pass Coverage is set to zero for human. What kind of effect does this have on CPU passing? On default, the CPU has no trouble passing. What I find is that they abandon the run very early on. I find that the CPU's first drive is aggressive and balanced. After that, once they don't find success running the ball for 2-3 plays, they strictly pass.

Which brings me to Run Blocking and Tackling. Is this set to favor the CPU to encourage a more balanced approach to play calling? Run block at 45 for human seems good to me. I find the default human rushing (combined with default CPU tackling) to be pretty easy once you find plays that work. And human tackling at default also seems to be overkill - a lot of plays being blown up behind the line of scrimmage and not many YAC.

But, does maxing out CPU run blocking and lowering human tackling to 10 make it too easy for CPU rushing - or does this allow good rushers to succeed and mediocre rushers to have varied results? And conversely, does CPU tackling at 100 make human rushing extremely difficult? And prevent human YAC?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by VanillaEps; 06-05-2017 at 01:57 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2017, 08:03 PM   #282
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

I can answer a few questions

CUP TACKLING at 100 helps them to force you to mix up your running plays.........you really have to earn your yards

As for human TACKLING you said it best with it at default the AI has no shot in he'll of gaining yards because the high tackle slider is overkill

I put reaction and coverage at 0 so it helps them to sustain drives a bit better.

I also play no switch rule and control the DT on defense

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 07-04-2017, 08:39 AM   #283
Rookie

OVR: 0

No switch on d that's cool but on offense playmakers you only control rb and qb...so no user catching then...does the CPU fight for the ball for you...

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 07-05-2017, 02:27 PM   #284
MVP

OVR: 2

If I am getting to many interceptions and I have them on 45 for and 45 for cp. would I need to drop them to 30-35 for me and cp?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-26-2017, 05:20 AM   #285
Rookie

Englisc's Arena

OVR: 0

Hey folks,if you liked these sliders on 17,try them on 18. I did and i think they still hold up.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »